Lukaku signs for 75m

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:Based on the last few posts Rooney now is still better than lukaku.

Arse gravy!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Rooney again, ironically, had been clean on it apparently in the gym so he's fit before pres season and pics of him, he's looking lean as fuck tbf, he plays on Thursday, probably watch it and see how he's doing
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Phil Neville on Lukaku now
“What you’ve got is a young striker who is proven in the Premier League and he’s got great experience at scoring goals. He’s a 20-goals-a-season man and maybe more as he’s getting older in a better team with better service.

“So £75m seems quite a fair price for somebody of that ability and that age. There will be a £100m transfer very shortly, I’m convinced of that, so I ignore the fees now and look at the product and the quality the clubs are buying.

“Romelu Lukaku is a different player now to when Mourinho sold him at Chelsea. He’s a better player and his record is sensational – 25 goals last season.”

P Neville on Lukaku on May.
“I’m not so sure Lukaku would fit in at Man United. I see him in the big games and I don’t see a player that grabs and wins a big game on his own.

“I still think there are question marks against Lukaku. Jose sold him and he didn’t play that much at Chelsea, so he knows him well.”
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Hahahahaha, I've heard his settee is a big fence
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:his holdup play reminds me of kevin doyle
http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/socia ... ted-video/

:))
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

Touch matches his clown feet
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Cracking goal ,we were struggling to score from 3 feet last season ,beast of a player.
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:his holdup play reminds me of kevin doyle
http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/socia ... ted-video/

:))
We won't need to worry about his feet when we're hoofing it up to him. £75m. What a joke.

We should be challenging for the title but I can't see us even finishing in the top 4.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Bollox
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

Well, clearly it's not 'bollox'.

We've barely done anything of note, and the squad needed a serious injection of quality in a few areas. Not just that, but there needs to be an overhaul of our style of play. Very little we've done this summer gives me hope that we'll suddenly become a more effective attacking outfit.