[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Lukaku signs for 75m - Page 20 - United Rant

Lukaku signs for 75m

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Re: Lukaku signs for 75m

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 pm

sounds like he suspects lunkunku is a fanny tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 am

Without a doubt. Being United's number 9 is tough, the shirt is heavy, when you haven't scored for 3 games, we're dropping points, the top teams are getting further away... It takes bollocks and character to walk out there and perform

But Mourinho must believe in him so we'll see

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 am

Can't believe anyone would doubt/question Rooney and throw their lot in with three season Jose.

Fuck me, this place has gone to shit, would anyone slag Scholes who supports Oldham?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:17 am

"The jump is massive,” Carrick said. “I found that myself coming from Tottenham. It’s a massive jump. You can’t really explain to people until they’ve gone through it. I’m sure he’ll find the same. But having Premier League experience is a massive bonus. He’ll know how things work week to week. It’s just about dealing with the pressure.

“It’s early days. It’s one week’s training and 45 minutes against Galaxy so you can’t come to any conclusions. We know what he is all about, there are no surprises. We all know exactly what he brings and that is why he is here. He is not going to change his game because he has come here. He does what he does best and obviously he’s been brought here to score goals. I am pretty certain he will do that this season.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... _clipboard

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am

Oh sorry - we must all bow down and worship Rooney and call him a LEGEND?!
Calling him an all time great for Man Utd isn't enough ffs?!

You're right tho- this place sucks now- you can't give your honest opinion without being told you're wrong
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:15 pm

"?"

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Zebs inspects Snoops face closely, he notices 1 in every 3 teeth are false.

Fuck me, he's been a Liverpool fan all along!!!!!

Lol, lighten up Snoops, speaking for me personally and I'd dare to say Sid as well, we're only pulling your plonker for amusement.

You've shown a real liking towards Jose and now, for the good of Rant, as you know, the written rules, you must be wound up about it.

And in fairness to you, Harry has completely thrown you under the bus, he stirred up so much shit last season, made all these guaranteed predictions about "JoMo", hot nearly all of them completely wrong and fucked off to leave you to deal with the aftermath.

Only raking big shun! In other words.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm not trying to wind Snoop up, Zebs. It's a thing we should talk about.

Rooney and now Carrick are questioning whether Lukaku has the balls to be United'd number 9 and our main source of goals. It's to get him to focus and raise his game.

Like I said it's easier scoring for West Brom and Everton than it is for United. He'll be up against Real in 3 weeks in a cup competition, lets see how he does then.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm

See Snoops!

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:21 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “The Rant Forum”