Will we make top 4? (2017/18)

Manchester United chat
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

11 months ago

I think there was a period around christmas where we knocked it about alright tbt, can't remember,

all I'll remember of this season is throwing the league tbf never thought I'd see the day
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

Lakakus conversion rate is about 23% percent, is that good or bad, didn't Zlatan get slagged for a ratio like that even though he did score goals?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

redzebs wrote:Lakakus conversion rate is about 23% percent, is that good or bad, didn't Zlatan get slagged for a ratio like that even though he did score goals?
That's at the very highest level!
They say too strikers average out around 20
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

So one in five chances scored is good?

I'm not trying to be deliberately wumming, I know he'll end up with at least 20 goals, it'll just be against whom and how crucial they are and if other players score a load more.

It's just I thought at like 28%, Zlatan had scored 28 goals but was like the highest missed as well in terms of converting chances????
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

redzebs wrote:So one in five chances scored is good?

I'm not trying to be deliberately wumming, I know he'll end up with at least 20 goals, it'll just be against whom and how crucial they are and if other players score a load more.

It's just I thought at like 28%, Zlatan had scored 28 goals but was like the highest missed as well in terms of converting chances????
http://www.eifsoccer.com/articles/conversion-rate/

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

Whys no one bought this das bost cunt for cheap as a back up?
zzzzzds
First Teamer

11 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:

Where's Morata? I would have thought that a £79m striker might have made the top 50 at least.
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

zzzzzds wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

Where's Morata? I would have thought that a £79m striker might have made the top 50 at least.
Tbf I don't think that's the definitive list....it's just a collection of the top one-season stats

https://www.premierleague.com/news/405447

Scroll down to his seasons PL official stats....
Aguero etc was around the 20% mark

And add in Kane takes penalties

Davel
Legend

11 months ago

so too did andy cole if i remember zebs, but you have to get in position to score or miss for the 1 in 4 to count, if you count the missed chances last year the title would have been won by feb.

He`s not my ideal striker,but i will give the lad my vote, he`s saying the right things.
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

Some of the indications are there for a classic Chelsea disastrous title defence. Not saying they won't be top four, but I have a feeling they'll be a bit shite in the final third until Hazard returns, and his return will be rushed.