Will we make top 4? (2017/18)

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I know, he's genuinely losing it. He thinks we're all against him, all pro Gaal. He said Zebs was last season because he criticused Jose's team selection and formation. Now he thinks ypu are as well. It's always been bollocks though because me and Justin had long said sack Gaal, even in posts immediately before his, yet all the time he was saying 'you don't want to sack him'

In 5 years time he'll be still blaming Gaal for the shite football and he'll be slagging Snoop for supporting him
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

Its time to get your heads down,stop slagging each other off,and get behind the team.
This is going to go 1 of 2 ways,
9 at the back long balls and not a chance of top 4,with mou being sacked/retired.
Or we get another forward/striker/goalscorer, play 8 at the back, 2 up front and maybe challenge for first place ,then he will see his last season out of contract,with options to renew.

playing free flowing football like in fergie hey days is out of the question with this squad.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

nah your full of shit harry, argumentive to the end,
i kinda see where sids coming from, but his is rage
i`m more calculated, i dont give a shit if your called fergie, cantona, scholes or garlick
if your playing shit or lose it (in my opinion) i will point it out, after all we all should have opinions,(not 1 of the above plyed there trade for free,its a fact a few dont see) i know a few on here with red mist goggles, or 3 monkeys mindset
my calling in life is to educate these on what i see is wrong
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Davel wrote:nah your full of shit harry, argumentive to the end,
i`m more calculated, i dont give a shit if your called fergie, cantona, scholes or garlick
if your playing shit or lose it (in my opinion) i will point it out, after all we all should have opinions,(not 1 of the above plyed there trade for free,its a fact a few dont see) i know a few on here with red mist goggles, or 3 monkeys mindset
But you're always wrong!
Even every weeks score prediction
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Davel wrote:nah your full of shit harry, argumentive to the end,
But you're always wrong!
Even every weeks score prediction
i`m not a fortune teller snoop but i can smell a turd a mile away ;)
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

So then a title challenge and better football are a must after the money spent and the time Jose's had. And depsite the depressing shite against Madrid we have a better chance in the Prem IMO

I don't think City will have it as easy as people think. They've made a lot of changes and there's a lot of new cunts that need to adapt to the Prem.

Despite not getting Lukaku Chelsea are still a class outfitted. And Costa's still there. So if they get him playing again then Morata, Hazard and the other cunts will be formidable

Liverpool will be weakend if they lose their x factor in Coutinho

Tottenham have lost Walker and haven't refreshed their front line. But Poch has em playng such an effective way that he seems to make it work, so they'll be up there.

Arsenal will be Arsenal. It shouldn't be enough to win the league. If they do it means the others have underperformed

So it's quite wide open IMO. We have no excuse not to be up there.

But Harry's assertion that we'll win the treble is a bit much.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

24 hours ago I was full of misplaced optimism, now I'm fuckong despondent. I think our defending will be excellent: Matic in front of Bailey and Jones will get it done. But the attack is going to be shite. No use of Lukaku's pace, just his height. Jose won't give Martial a decent chance at all, despite him being our best attacker the season before he come on board as manager, and just a kid still.

That was literally Moyesball last night.
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

9 at the back as i said, humping it to a donkey who cant hold it, maybe ibra will be back before
xmas, maybe in time to save mous job, but i think if we hit 10th place he will quit sooner.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Sounds like Conte has had a big falling out with Abramovic over transfers. There's rumours he'll walk. I think he though he was joining an super rich club that would spend spend spend, not one that was conscious of its finances and trying to become self sufficient.

Abramovic won't think twice about sacking him if he shows more dissent
senna
Legend

1 year ago

If we don't buy another winger or a proper left back we will be fighting for the 4-6th place.