Will we make top 4? (2017/18)

Manchester United chat
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:
We just lost 2-1 against the best team on the planet Sid.
Hardly Luthers £300 million superstars against MK Dons was it!! 8-}
fuck me you will do well on the brexit team with spin like that

we got slaughtered by some holiday returning footballers, who without the woodwork and some bad playing decisions and fitness .may have got into double figures against us.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Jose will not lose many and if Rashford and Miki can add a few the title will be back in Old Trafford.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

"Yes we can win [the Premier League]. The Champions League is obviously more difficult. But also the motivation is higher. My work last season to face teams in the Europa League with commitment was hard, this season it is not hard to motivate for playing Real Madrid, Barcelona, the top English teams, Bayern Munich and Juventus."

Here we go then, the first title race in 4 years
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

I don't get it, how was the 'commitment hard'? We were still involved in a push for top four and he focused more on EL as the easier route to CL qualification. Surely there was plenty to motivate the players. If this was his and the players attitude it makes an arse of the three trophies nonsense when it's apparent that playing the big teams is where they all want to be. Can't really get themselves up for the small teams and competitions.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Chelsea won 3-0 so that means there's just 4 points between CL football and no CL football going on goal difference.

And as it happens we play Chelsea next in the Prem

So we must win that one now. Can't afford to lose with Liverpool, City and Arsenal still to play in the remaining 11.
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

It'll be a bit of a grudge match with Jose and Conte I wonder whose players will be more up for playing for their manager.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X