vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

First proper test of the defence. I think we'll win but concede.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

We should win but they've more about them than the teams we've played so far -- 5 goals already, a tougher test of our defending.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:We twatted'em last season which went some way to repairing the humiliation we endured under Van Dross' £300 million misfits.

Hosepipe expects. We expect.

Harry goes 3-0.
I'm ruining your holiday :))
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:We should win but they've more about them than the teams we've played so far -- 5 goals already, a tougher test of our defending.
Wonder if Lindelof will play. He'll have to at some point. The longer he's out the more it looks like Jose has signed a dud
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Guys, please stop this shit, it's so fucking tedious. At least keep it to the dedicated thread, it's just like graffiti sprayed on top of every conversation now.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:We could get some value for money out of Shaw!! ;)
Want value from the 150m first. 6th and hoofball was shite.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:Guys, please stop this shit, it's so fucking tedious. At least keep it to the dedicated thread, it's just like graffiti sprayed on top of every conversation now.
I tried to call a truce twice but he rejected it. So I think Harry is going to have to leave the forum, which, tbh is probably what most people want
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:We should win but they've more about them than the teams we've played so far -- 5 goals already, a tougher test of our defending.
They're on the up again as well... gotten rid of that miserable spirit they had last year, and have got a bit more of the real fight that won them the title 2 years ago... good test this...

But if we're now supposed to be a serious contender for top 2, then we've got to be winning... Mourinho masterclass, in pragmatic,(dull) but effective football...

2-0
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Two counter-attacking teams means it could be very dull. First goal is crucial.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:
Sid wrote:
bman2 wrote:Guys, please stop this shit, it's so fucking tedious. At least keep it to the dedicated thread, it's just like graffiti sprayed on top of every conversation now.
I tried to call a truce twice but he rejected it. So I think Harry is going to have to leave the forum, which, tbh is probably what most people want

Says Mr popular himself!! :D
Just for the record Sid. This is a United fan forum. Fans who want the best for the club. And not listen to juvenile pricks like you harp on about hoof ball Mourinho and wastes of money like Lukaku. Thats not what its about is it Sid. Its about you isnt it Sid. Its your platform for revenge for making a prick of yourself over the Van Dross era. You simply never handled being so wrong for so long and will never deal with the humiliation it caused you. It was your choice. But you prove every single day that you cant hack it. Get personal against me. Try bullying Snoops like a proper arsehole. But its always some cunt else not you isnt it Sid. If you dont follow United then fuck off somewhere else. How hard can it be. Im all for opinions. Theyre like arseholes, every fuckers got one. But some arseholes smell worse then others. But thats your choice. So you can quit with that "Ive tried to make peace" dog shit. That aint happening...ever!!. Its like this. You post pissy knickers shit, you get jumped on. I expect no different if i do the same. But why you expect special treatment i dont know. Your agenda....your choice.
The Gaal shite is just a front. You hate me because I called you out on the nonce 'character' you gave yourself on Rant, making constant nonce jokes and calling yourself Max Clifford - without a care for anbody on here who might have been affected by that stuff. And like I said at the time, statistically quite a few people will. You saw that call out as me "making it personal" and you haven't got over it since.

Now the nonce jokes have been replaced by a constant stream of suicide jokes - although they're not really jokes, you're telling me and others to kill ourselves, daily. So that puts you in the bracket of being a real piece of shit, the kind of scum you see on reddit and 4chan who get doxxed. So you're not going to get anything from me. As long as you're giving it, I'm giving it.

The best time we had on here was the 3 months you did a runner because on top of everything else you're a coward as well. So when you're ready, kindly fuck off again