[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs Leicester - Page 20 - United Rant

vs Leicester

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
swampash
Legend

Re: vs Leicester

Postby swampash » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Agree it's a lot more competitive Harry, but we are deploying him in a different role to BVB.
I think he is well on his way to adjusting and will increasingly prove to be one of our better recent signings.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:27 pm

He's fucking class, Kagawa was shunted out in a new league and told be lw and we'll be trams and just fuck Giggs or Scholes and Carrick and you be Giggs. In a 442.

Mickey T in a free flowing team at 10 is top drawer.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:00 pm

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Nobody is interested in you and your tree hugging boyfriends Sid. Ive not been anywhere. Ive been waiting for you to bully Snoopster again, in which you so kindly obliged. You know the consequences of that. Deal with it.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm

:)) tree hugging boyfriends. God knows what that means, funny though.

Snoop can look after himself. I can't speak for him or anyone else but I personally wouldn't want the "support" from someone like you. You and Pint, not my cup of tea. But between you both you're going to ruin the forum.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:39 pm

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Yeah, vulgar has "a sense of humour". I can't believe that in 2017 bigots still think "can't you take a joke?" is a good defense for racist slurs.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 pm

I aren't reading all of that because it's all the same old shite. You hate me because I called you out on the nonce shite, end of. It's got nothing to do with defending Pint or Snoop ffs. Nobody's buying that. You want to be able to make nonce jokes and racist jokes and get no flak for it. You're a pretty fucking hideous person, and a fucking weirdo. And you've isolated yourself on here with your shit over the years, and now this petty shite with me that you refuse to end.

You've had 3 chances to shut up and move on. I've tried PMing you and all that. But before long you start up again. You've gone deeper into this sad little world to this point where you're incredibly bitter and deranged. Here's another opportunity to move on or keep it up and ruin the forum for everybody else. The more you talk, the more bitter you become, the more I "win" if you want to see it like that, and the more you isolate yourself. It's your call

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Return to “The Rant Forum”