[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Right... so what now??? - United Rant

Right... so what now???

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Right... so what now???

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Ok... fucked if I know what to do... there are a few cunts on here, I won't mention names, you know who you are, have turned this place into a right shit hole!

People are complaining openly, and you just carry right on talking the same shit... blaming each other for who started it, or who's carrying it on, is just as ridiculous as the stupid arguments...

This has always been an adversarial environment, and we're not talking about the bog standard arguing that's been going on here for over 10 years... we've all been involved in that shit, none more than me, and sometimes it goes overboard... I've been neck deep in some of those as well... but that's not what's going on here...

This doesn't need explaining, you all know exactly what I'm talking about, and who I'm talking about... we don't need to rehash the arguments, or who's fault it is... all we need to talk about in here, is how do we make it stop, cause I haven't got a clue... I've tried to call it what it is, "dumb", no difference... I've tried reason in a private message, no difference... I even tried to mock a couple of you fuckers, and you didn't care... it just goes on, and on...

So, what do I do?

I'm not banning anyone... I'll quit this place first... I took on Mod duties here, just to help Ed deal with a plague of spam mails we were getting... I didn't sign up to being the forum warden... this place is supposed to be for grownups, some more grownup than others, but fuck it, the only way I ban anyone is if there's a collective complaint... if someone wants to raise an issue of banning a specific person, then start a thread, and if the general consensus is get rid, then fine, I'll ban... but I'm not taking that on myself... this place is meant to be unrefined, and anarchistic, and that's the way I like it...

But this... this is just fuckin ridiculous!

So... for the sake of finding a working solution, I'm calling this thread an arsehole free zone... no shit stirring allowed... contribute ideas, suggestions, solutions, whatever... any post that is insulting or meant to stir shit, or is just generally pointless relative to the thread, will be deleted...

I can actually see this thread being ignored by those who think they've not been involved in the petty shit I'm talking about, in fact I can actually see this thread accomplishing nothing... but what the fuck??? maybe someone will come up with something that actually resonates with one or two of you fuckers, that can't seem to see, are ruining this place!

So... ???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Lazarus
Legend

Re: Right... so what now???

Postby Lazarus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Harry, Snoops and Sid's adventures are tiresome and repetitive but if that's what they want to do fair enough, it's annoying but not offensive.

Pint is an utterly unbiddable, unlikeable fool. He has been asked plainly with no attitude to stop with the racist, misogynistic and homophobic crap he posts but he repeatedly thumbs his nose at us. FFS he acts like he wants to be banned. As i've said I tried to block his posts but once they are quoted then they appear.
There is no sport in arguing with him, he's not funny and he contributes fuck all. In real life if i asked someone not to use a racist word because i found it offensive i'd expect them to stop and if they didn't i'd avoid them in future. I don't have that luxury on here so what should i do? Stop taking part?

I'm calling for a ban as a last resort I don't want to read "chinky" again on here or how the van attack in Barcelona could help cure the pick pocket problem. Fucking horrible sentiment!

I vote he goes.
"?"

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 pm

if pint goes I go
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Buy one get one free offer.
"?"

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:33 pm

"?"

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:34 pm

I don't see a reason for Pint to go, pretty harmless imo, burn he does need to stop those comments- that one about the pick pocketers was strange and uncalled for.

I have no quarrel with Sid and Laz and don't dislike them, I wouldn't read their posts if I did....

I just feel I have to jump in when Sid is clearly on the windup. No one can argue he doesn't try and inflame things! The Swansea thread has countless posts about Jose holding tactics, jose dud etc...
I'm happy to not be pro-Jose - I have no reason to big him up...I just can't help myself being sucked in when there's digs being thrown....

I'm happy to argue the bit out with Laz over Pogba and will joke with Zebs about "pogflop"....but I won't start any shit over nothing.

If Sid stops the wee digs I'm happy to get back to normal and actually discuss things....
I've not been 100% over everytging Jose does and complained about a lot of hjs decisions....

This place has always been a bit wierd, with ongoing stuff between different people - I just think there's not as many list on here these days so it's highlighted more ....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

fat maradona
First Teamer

Postby fat maradona » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:46 pm

He only has those digs because you bite. Stop biting and he'll get bored. Either that or grow up and stop taking every comment as if directed at you and what you may or may not have said. Saying that, I'm surprised that Sid gets involved in these petty arguments. Back in the day you'd get an educated/intelligent debate but more often it's childish and immature.

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Moderation? No
Self Moderation? Absolutely

It's become a problem. It doesn't need dissecting, no one needs to back down or apologise. No need to save face.

We all act the cunt sometimes, if you've been called on it, just accept it. You don't have to agree, or like it. Just sort it.

Fucking simple. Come on fellas, just let it go.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Fuck me, you lot seemed to have missed the point completely... there's nothing wrong with the arguing... that's been going on here as long as I can remember, and this place always gets more active when we lose, cause this place loves a good moan... and there's nowt wrong with Sid complaining about Mourinhos management either, that's his opinion, and his right... I don't agree with him either, but that's not what's ruining this place... it's the shitty, sniping... the one after another, after another little pissing war, that's been going on... and you've been right involved in it Snoops... don't say you haven't...

We do something good, and you and Harry are bang in there, with some smug, smarmy crack directed right at Sid, or Cooper... and as soon as it's shit, Sid is in there with some petty "told you so" crap... but even that's just for starters... it's gotten much worse than that... now it's descended into post after post of bile spitting childishness... "you're a cunt", "no, you're the cunt", "no you're a BIGGER cunt", NO YOU'RE THE BIGGEST CUNT"... FUCK YOU, NO FUCK YOU, oh fuck off, NO YOU FUCK OFF, and on, and on, and on, ad nauseam, infinitum... it might not be so bad if there was some fuckin wit or humour, but it's just garbage... and nothing anyone says can make it stop...

It has to stop... it's fuckin thread pollution... every fuckin page has this shit in it now... IT HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “The Rant Forum”