Right... so what now???

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

fat maradona wrote:He only has those digs because you bite. Stop biting and he'll get bored. Either that or grow up and stop taking every comment as if directed at you and what you may or may not have said. Saying that, I'm surprised that Sid gets involved in these petty arguments. Back in the day you'd get an educated/intelligent debate but more often it's childish and immature.
That's not true Fatty... Sid was having a go at Harry when he wasn't even here... Harry, a bit like you, disappears for spells... and there's Sid spouting shit about Harry fuckin off, cause he's been shamed into leaving or some crap... or worse, making some crack about Harry not being around cause he's in jail for being a paedo...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Moderation? No
Self Moderation? Absolutely

It's become a problem. It doesn't need dissecting, no one needs to back down or apologise. No need to save face.

We all act the cunt sometimes, if you've been called on it, just accept it. You don't have to agree, or like it. Just sort it.

Fucking simple. Come on fellas, just let it go.
That's it right there... just fuckin stop...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 12389
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Moderation? No
Self Moderation? Absolutely

It's become a problem. It doesn't need dissecting, no one needs to back down or apologise. No need to save face.

We all act the cunt sometimes, if you've been called on it, just accept it. You don't have to agree, or like it. Just sort it.

Fucking simple. Come on fellas, just let it go.
That's it right there... just fuckin stop...
Pints been asked to stop nicely, he's been threatened with being banned, he's been talked to (you wrote a good post about how in the past we used to say stuff but then we grew up) and he's repeatedly thrown it back in our faces. He has no good side to appeal to.

So when i click the report button what happens? If nothing happens what's the point?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Moderation? No
Self Moderation? Absolutely

It's become a problem. It doesn't need dissecting, no one needs to back down or apologise. No need to save face.

We all act the cunt sometimes, if you've been called on it, just accept it. You don't have to agree, or like it. Just sort it.

Fucking simple. Come on fellas, just let it go.
That's it right there... just fuckin stop...
Pints been asked to stop nicely, he's been threatened with being banned, he's been talked to (you wrote a good post about how in the past we used to say stuff but then we grew up) and he's repeatedly thrown it back in our faces. He has no good side to appeal to.

So when i click the report button what happens? If nothing happens what's the point?
It flags the post for a mod to see... I saw it Cooper... what do you want me to do, ban him?

If that's what everyone wants, then I'll ban him, and not give it a second thought... but there's got to be a collective decision...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Ban him.

Maybe a poll would be easier
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 12389
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Moderation? No
Self Moderation? Absolutely

It's become a problem. It doesn't need dissecting, no one needs to back down or apologise. No need to save face.

We all act the cunt sometimes, if you've been called on it, just accept it. You don't have to agree, or like it. Just sort it.

Fucking simple. Come on fellas, just let it go.
That's it right there... just fuckin stop...
Pints been asked to stop nicely, he's been threatened with being banned, he's been talked to (you wrote a good post about how in the past we used to say stuff but then we grew up) and he's repeatedly thrown it back in our faces. He has no good side to appeal to.

So when i click the report button what happens? If nothing happens what's the point?
It flags the post for a mod to see... I saw it Cooper... what do you want me to do, ban him?

If that's what everyone wants, then I'll ban him, and not give it a second thought... but there's got to be a collective decision...
Yes Barker i want you to ban him. You've told him you'd ban him, you've told him you don't want to ban him, you've asked us all about banning him before, you've reasoned with him and argued with him and he's laughing his ass off at you. Does this collective decision have to be unanimous or majority rule? Is it a majority of those that express an opinion or does it include all those on Rant? Or does he get a warning? What happens when he insults someones mum or kids? Or posts 'Chinky' again? He does that again and there's no ban i'm off.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19617
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Harry has curbed his offensive weirdo fucking Max Clifford persona and changed his name. But the cunt can't keep telling people to kill themselves just because they disagree with him or said something negative about Jose. That stuff gets you in trouble elsewhere on the internet. On reddit you'd get doxxed, on twitter you'd get the police knocking. And he's at it every day, and not just me.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Moderation? No
Self Moderation? Absolutely

It's become a problem. It doesn't need dissecting, no one needs to back down or apologise. No need to save face.

We all act the cunt sometimes, if you've been called on it, just accept it. You don't have to agree, or like it. Just sort it.

Fucking simple. Come on fellas, just let it go.
That's it right there... just fuckin stop...
Pints been asked to stop nicely, he's been threatened with being banned, he's been talked to (you wrote a good post about how in the past we used to say stuff but then we grew up) and he's repeatedly thrown it back in our faces. He has no good side to appeal to.

So when i click the report button what happens? If nothing happens what's the point?
It flags the post for a mod to see... I saw it Cooper... what do you want me to do, ban him?

If that's what everyone wants, then I'll ban him, and not give it a second thought... but there's got to be a collective decision...
Yes Barker i want you to ban him. You've told him you'd ban him, you've told him you don't want to ban him, you've asked us all about banning him before, you've reasoned with him and argued with him and he's laughing his ass off at you. Does this collective decision have to be unanimous or majority rule? Is it a majority of those that express an opinion or does it include all those on Rant? Or does he get a warning? What happens when he insults someones mum or kids? Or posts 'Chinky' again? He does that again and there's no ban i'm off.
Don't give me any of your fuckin attitude Cooper... I put up a thread asking this question before and there wasn't much appetite for it... even now, we've only got you and Marlon... no, it doesn't have to be unanimous, but I'm not banning him just cause you don't like him... and by the way, Pint actually has fuck all to do with this thread...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Sid wrote:Harry has curbed his offensive weirdo fucking Max Clifford persona and changed his name. But the cunt can't keep telling people to kill themselves just because they disagree with him or said something negative about Jose. That stuff gets you in trouble elsewhere on the internet. On reddit you'd get doxxed, on twitter you'd get the police knocking. And he's at it every day, and not just me.
Oh fuck me... just listen to you... could you get any more self righteous Sid? We've all seen your posts calling for the death of the Royals, or the Tories... no one gives a fuck cause no one is that stupid to take it serious... lucky for you... are we supposed to believe you're taking Harry seriously?

Get off your fuckin high horse, and admit, you're just as big a part of this problem as Snoops and Harry, or we'll never get anywhere...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19617
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Harry has curbed his offensive weirdo fucking Max Clifford persona and changed his name. But the cunt can't keep telling people to kill themselves just because they disagree with him or said something negative about Jose. That stuff gets you in trouble elsewhere on the internet. On reddit you'd get doxxed, on twitter you'd get the police knocking. And he's at it every day, and not just me.
Oh fuck me... just listen to you... could you get any more self righteous Sid? We've all seen your posts calling for the death of the Royals, or the Tories... no one gives a fuck cause no one is that stupid to take it serious... lucky for you... are we supposed to believe you're taking Harry seriously?

Get off your fuckin high horse, and admit, you're just as big a part of this problem as Snoops and Harry, or we'll never get anywhere...
Nice to see you, a mod, is taking this seriously

If I've ever told the royals to kill themselves it's abstract because they're not on the forum are they... I'm not saying it directly to them. It's like when you open a paper snd see some horrendous story and you gk "shoot em all" - it means nowt because the intended target isn't even conscious of your existence.

It's a lot different to when someone says it on an almost daily basis on a forum for over a year, directly to another member.

Lastly I am a part of the problem. Said it before when you've haranged me about it. But you need to take suicide shit seriously. Just because you think a cunt is joking doesn't mean the person they're directing it too does as well. Like the nonce shit, "oh its bantz", well its not funny if you're a victim is it.

Google it, Alf. There's been some high profile cases. Reddit is famous for it. The internet has changed. Like death threats were part and parcel on twitter, now they result in sentences. Shit's moved on...
Post Reply