[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Right... so what now??? - Page 3 - United Rant

Right... so what now???

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Snoopcousins
Legend

Re: Right... so what now???

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:08 pm

It's like Laz saying he hopes a player gets a career threatening injury....it's not nice- but it's not an offense....
Tbf to Harry...I don't know how the role and stool stuff started...but I don't take any notice of it...but if someone was offended by it (which is legitimate in certain personal circumstances) then it should stop tbh
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Aye it'd be offensive if you've known someone commit suicide. But it's just dangerous to be hammering away at that for over a year when you don't know how the other person is taking it and what's going on in their life (something I've realised in the last couple of years).

There's been some high profile cases where they've told people to kill themselves, and they have, and the instigator is up for manslaughter

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Boys boys boys, I go away and get all hippie and live and let live and you start a riot. Come on.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:26 pm

...the voice of reason returns.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:09 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:18 am

...brevity is the soul of wit, Alf.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:31 am

Zebs says every little 'ting gonna be alright.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 am

Robbo
Star Man

Postby Robbo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:25 am

No idea if you can or if the forum system has a warning system Alf, but if it does you could use that basically if someone starts up as mentioned they get a warning after a certain number of warnings they get banned either for ever or a certain length of time. Its been so long since I have seen the back end of the forum software so I dont know if that is possible.
-----------------------------------------------------

Return to “The Rant Forum”