[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
V's Everton. - Page 10 - United Rant

V's Everton.

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Sid
Legend

Re: V's Everton.

Postby Sid » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:48 pm

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Aye but problem was, ok, tap in, but he should have been hooked for Martial well before, he's shite bar one track attack, I've no problem playing like that, to his strengths, but he cost so much so he'll keep playing, he'll start every no.9 game until Zlatan is back, even if Martial starts to look shit hot from other positions and amazing x factory centrally
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 pm

far too many players again were shite, and get away with it because of 1 magic moment.
if a player is not performing mou must have the balls to sub him
but alas if its 1 of his purchases he doesn`t.this will eventually be his downfall
we were lucky today, very lucky,but also this game last year we would have drawn.

if we play like this next week we will get thrashed

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Lukaku is shite???

I don't get that at all... he was bought to score goals... he's been scoring goals at a ridiculous pace... if he keeps this up, he'll set a new season record, no problem at all...

Now... I didn't particularly want him in the first place... I wanted Moratta, who I think is the all round better player... Lukaku is the 2 pound hammer in a jewelers tool box, for sure... but his job is to score goals, and as long as he keeps doing that, I don't give a fuck how one dimensional, or blunt tool he is...

I don't actually expect him to set any records, but he's doing his job, quit fuckin complaining... you didn't bitch like this about Ibs, who was as one dimensional as it gets...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:08 am

Zebs - Lukaku was not shite, yes he missed a decent chance that he happened to make on his own but his overall play was good- his movement was good- the ones who were actually at the game and can comment said his movement was ace especially again get their back 3 CBs...and he took his goal brilliantly anticipating it too....

Fuck me you lot would criticise fucking everything.

And Alf i agree with you re Rashford, I've been saying it for a long time now - yes he's going through a purple year or so scoring important goals but he was never highly thought of coming through and couldn't hit a barn door etc...I've a feeling he will dry up soon....
He's too much like Welbeck IMHO- gets into good positions with his pace but lacks the composure of Martial...and he even forgets to bring the ball with him sometimes...

But yea - drop Lukaku - he's shite, that's our problem, too many of these 4-0 wins....we are shite , we should be scoring 6 like City...wah wah wah.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:50 am

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:58 am

If Rashford wants to improve he should leave the club, not on loan but a permanent move.
Lukaku joined West Brom and Everton and earned his move to a big club only AFTER delivering throughout for other clubs, every season.
Pogba left for game time.

Rashford is still living on hype.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:33 am

...meanwhile, back at the ranch, I really enjoyed the game and thought we looked good all-round. I like the fact we now seem confident in our ability to finish teams off - last season when we went 1-0 up, you could sense the nervousness. For what it's worth, I think the arrival of Matic has a lot to do with the turnaround.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:59 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “The Rant Forum”