Legend

10 months ago

last time we played em our midfield was park giggs jones
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

I've got a feeling Lindelof will start. Basel will be a good one for him to make his proper debut. It's at home, they're not physical, the atmosphere will be electric and we have enough firepower to beat em.

Because I think he's a player like Mickey that needs easing in. And Jose will have learned from dropping Mickey in at the deep end last season against City when he was injured.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Mourinho, 150m, better squad, 1-1 v Rostov

6th
senna
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:I've got a feeling Lindelof will start. Basel will be a good one for him to make his proper debut. It's at home, they're not physical, the atmosphere will be electric and we have enough firepower to beat em.

Because I think he's a player like Mickey that needs easing in. And Jose will have learned from dropping Mickey in at the deep end last season against City when he was injured.
He and Smalling will start because Bailey and Jones are suspended.
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

Mourinho has said so.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

senna wrote:
Sid wrote:I've got a feeling Lindelof will start. Basel will be a good one for him to make his proper debut. It's at home, they're not physical, the atmosphere will be electric and we have enough firepower to beat em.

He and Smalling will start because Bailey and Jones are suspended.
Ah, well there you go

Lets see what the cunt can do
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

He fuckin LOVES Fellani!!!!

He went on for a few minutes saying how much he needs him, even on the bench and words can't explain how much he needs him!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
senna
Legend

10 months ago

United XI vs Basel: De Gea, Young, Blind, Smalling, Lindelof, Matic, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial, Lukaku.
senna
Legend

10 months ago

Young getting CL games in 2017.