vs Basel

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: vs Basel

Postby Sid » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Virtue signally was potentially a decent thing but it was immediately co-opted by the "alt right" aka right wing cunts and its meaning and any power behind it became meaningless

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 am

Sid wrote:Virtue signally was potentially a decent thing but it was immediately co-opted by the "alt right" aka right wing cunts and its meaning and any power behind it became meaningless

I have to say I'm a bit confused as to the point of the post. I assume the intention is to criticise me and/or you, Sid. Or maybe it's to criticise Snoops for agreeing?

Either way, it's a bit odd for an outspoken, albeit clearly moronic, left-leaning political acolyte to post a video that (2:32) suggests the welfare state is pointlessly stealing from the rich. It's almost as if he's been down the pub and some other caveman has thrown a buzzword term at him to throw at us and he's gleefully gone and done so without thinking it might be a good idea to actually *know* what he's throwing at us... or maybe all that support Corbyn stuff was just virtue signalling?
The official Rant token Europhile

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 am

oh good. it's rascist #2 out to support racist #1 for tag team twat. who said chivalry was dead?
The official Rant token Europhile

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 am

FuB wrote:
Sid wrote:Virtue signally was potentially a decent thing but it was immediately co-opted by the "alt right" aka right wing cunts and its meaning and any power behind it became meaningless

I have to say I'm a bit confused as to the point of the post. I assume the intention is to criticise me and/or you, Sid. Or maybe it's to criticise Snoops for agreeing?

Either way, it's a bit odd for an outspoken, albeit clearly moronic, left-leaning political acolyte to post a video that (2:32) suggests the welfare state is pointlessly stealing from the rich. It's almost as if he's been down the pub and some other caveman has thrown a buzzword term at him to throw at us and he's gleefully gone and done so without thinking it might be a good idea to actually *know* what he's throwing at us... or maybe all that support Corbyn stuff was just virtue signalling?

I was in total agreement with him until he started on welfare and the poor... his "virtue signalling" suggests he understands the poor, and what they need to improve their lives... "fuck 'em, and let them fight their way out of poverty"... what a tool!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Steggo
Legend

Postby Steggo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Have I got this wrong but I thought it was sort of decided that threads should remain on topic. So unless the 'virtue signalling' video was issued by either United or Basel it is irrelevant.

However, did I mention to you all how I sent a letter to my MP.......

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:37 pm

No, but you could always post the story on the off topic forum?
Last edited by swampash on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Could the mods set up a trash thread in the off topic forum and then dump blatant attempts at hijacking in it?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:28 pm

What's virtue signalling then? A traffic cop who's also ordained?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.