vs Basel

Forum for match day threads
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Fuckin hell... Chelsea have taken Qarabag to the shed... 6-0 and counting...
5 different scorers. Luiz, Morata, Hazard started on the bench n all. If they bring Costa back into the fold they'll be arguably stronger than they were last season.
Ffs Sid they're playing Qwarbags....that's like San Marino....you're expected to put at least 5 past them NQAT!

Basel beat chelsea home and away in the CL
Last edited by Snoopcousins on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Fuckin hell... Chelsea have taken Qarabag to the shed... 6-0 and counting...
5 different scorers. Luiz, Morata, Hazard started on the bench n all. If they bring Costa back into the fold they'll be arguably stronger than they were last season.
Ffs Sid they're playing Queerbags....that's like San Marino....you're expected to put at least 5 past them NQAT!

Yeah fair enough, but they did it with a second string which is quite impressive

Also Snoop, "Queerbags" - you're better than that
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:
Ffs Sid they're playing Qwarbags....that's like San Marino....you're expected to put at least 5 past them NQAT!

Hats off to Snoops for showing how decent people behave and editing that.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

The performance was fine, and it's a good start to our return to the CL. But I think the difference is just that Stoke were a significantly more competitive side. For me, our attacking play is still lacking something, in terms of ruthless creativity. It could come together though.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Seem to be playing with more confidence. Shame about Pogba, as he seemed to respond very positively to getting the captain's armband. Thought Felaimi was outstanding when he came on. I still fret somewhat though whenever Smalling gets the nod.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:

Aye, seconded
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Was a silly throwaway thing to say without really thinking ...my bad.

Ps....I don't think Chelsea and Costa are ever going to be reunited....

If Atletico "sign" Costa for January do we have any hopes of getting Griezeman in January?

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
FuB wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:

Aye, seconded

What a time to be alive on Rant.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Lol

pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago