Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Giving a new keeper a run out, fair play
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Lindelof hasn't had much to do but the things he has he's looked a bit shit

He got a shove from one of their cunts when it went for a throw in, and he really didn't like it. Son, wait til you play in the Prem regularly
yeah, he's really not looked good at all from the start. not looking like a great buy so far which is a surprise given Mourinho's often stated eye for a defender.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung's son's had a good first experience of Old Trafford, I'd say.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Aye it's as though he's not liking the physical side of defending, he doesn't look comfortable at all

Btw Fub I was watching Lazio v Napoli at the same time and Napoli are shit hot aren't they, went behind 1-0 then banged 4 past em. They're lethal going forward.
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Aye it's as though he's not liking the physical side of defending, he doesn't look comfortable at all

Btw Fub I was watching Lazio v Napoli at the same time and Napoli are shit hot aren't they, went behind 1-0 then banged 4 past em. They're lethal going forward.
They've been there or thereabouts for the last few seasons but this is the first time I've heard my father-in-law (die hard Juventus man) comment about how good they are and actually seem concerned about it.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Aye currently top of Serie A as well. It's whether they fall off though.

Would be great if a team other than Juve won Serie A, the league needs it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Swansea next...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Since his debut for the club, Marcus Rashford has been directly involved in 32 goals in all competitions for Manchester United (24 goals, 8 assists).

Only Zlatan Ibrahimovic (28 goals, 9 assists) has been involved in more that time (Martial also 32, 19 goals, 13 assists).
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

FuB wrote:ashleyfuckingyoung's son's had a good first experience of Old Trafford, I'd say.
He absolutley loved it. To me, match days at OT aren't a patch on what they were, but to him it was magical. 'Best day of my life Dad' he said as we were leaving. Priceless moments. Only problem now is that the little bugger wants to keep going.

As for the game, some of our attacking play impressed me in terms of speed and movement. First time I've seen Martial in the flesh and his footwork is fantastic. Rashford has a touch of brilliance. When he develops greater awareness he could be a special player.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
FuB wrote:ashleyfuckingyoung's son's had a good first experience of Old Trafford, I'd say.
He absolutley loved it. To me, match days at OT aren't a patch on what they were, but to him it was magical. 'Best day of my life Dad' he said as we were leaving. Priceless moments. Only problem now is that the little bugger wants to keep going.

As for the game, some of our attacking play impressed me in terms of speed and movement. First time I've seen Martial in the flesh and his footwork is fantastic. Rashford has a touch of brilliance. When he develops greater awareness he could be a special player.
Quality!

B-)

Absolutely nothing better than love from your kids... nothing!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."