Legend

9 months ago

Did he enjoy the Lukaku chant?
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Fair play Ash, top stuff.

And on another note and seeing as you can only beat what's in front of you,

Oh shit, look what happens when you play a young forward as a forward, cunts better than this couldn't cope with some of Rashford and Martials movement, that's why I say sometimes when a game is an hour in and it's near wrapped up, it IS ok to test Lakaku and bring on Martial or Rashford on as a 9?

If Lakaku is starting every big game and only plays 60 odd mins when we are cruising, resting him makes complete sense as does letting Rashford and Martial play at 9 so the position their best at gets some game time against better opposition as well as just learning out wide.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
FuB wrote:ashleyfuckingyoung's son's had a good first experience of Old Trafford, I'd say.
He absolutley loved it. To me, match days at OT aren't a patch on what they were, but to him it was magical. 'Best day of my life Dad' he said as we were leaving. Priceless moments. Only problem now is that the little bugger wants to keep going.

As for the game, some of our attacking play impressed me in terms of speed and movement. First time I've seen Martial in the flesh and his footwork is fantastic. Rashford has a touch of brilliance. When he develops greater awareness he could be a special player.
Quality!

B-)

Absolutely nothing better than love from your kids... nothing!
Absoluteley. He'll be telling all his mates at school today. Chuffed to bits for him.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

redzebs wrote:Fair play Ash, top stuff.

And on another note and seeing as you can only beat what's in front of you,

Oh shit, look what happens when you play a young forward as a forward, cunts better than this couldn't cope with some of Rashford and Martials movement, that's why I say sometimes when a game is an hour in and it's near wrapped up, it IS ok to test Lakaku and bring on Martial or Rashford on as a 9?

If Lakaku is starting every big game and only plays 60 odd mins when we are cruising, resting him makes complete sense as does letting Rashford and Martial play at 9 so the position their best at gets some game time against better opposition as well as just learning out wide.
Sid - the only Lukaku chant I heard didn't mention anything about a 2 foot cock.

Good point Zebs. Rashford looks much better centrally to me. He still displays poor awareness and decision making at times but what is he, 19? He could really be some player. Martial looks much better than last season too.