[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kick it Out say Lukaku chant is racist - United Rant

Kick it Out say Lukaku chant is racist

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
FuB
Legend

Kick it Out say Lukaku chant is racist

Postby FuB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41317495

dear oh dear... what will the forum racists have to say about this - after all it's just a joke, isn't it?
The official Rant token Europhile

redzebs
Legend

Re: Kick it Out say Lukaku chant is racist

Postby redzebs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Ffs, apart from the complaint about using swear words when there are kids at the game, it's getting fucking ridiculous, I guarantee you it was virtually a load of hand wringing professionally offended white cunts that decided this was racist.

I was listening to Jim Whites show in the background and he was slagging the fuck out of everyone and anyone who said it wasn't that bad and kept drawing attention back to the grief he was getting for standing up against this.

A black United fan rang in and said he'd heard all this racist song stuff and he looked it up online and made the mistake of saying it was inappropriate but he "chuckled" when he saw it as he was expecting something far worse and he said it wasn't racist and compared to the amount of songs at other grounds..... then he got shouted down and got asked repeatedly why he thought it was so funny and he said look I said I chuckled when I saw it, it's inappropriate but it's not racist and it's actually taking the piss out of a racist stereotype but the white presenters were having none of it.

The referees a wanker is sung every other game by every other team and the wanker wanker wanker chant happens all the time.

I'd rather my child didn't hear that shouted with vitriol than hear the word penis sung in a funny way.

And I'd hazard a guess that there is a rumour he's well endowed and that's where it's come from.

We sang he comes from Serbia, he'll fuckin murder you about a player that was from a recently war torn country but we didn't mean Vidic was going to go homicide balkans style on players ffs.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:42 pm

so are you suggesting that the Kick it Out campaign are "a load of hand wringing professionally offended white cunts"?

I remember when many people here regularly used to use the same racially stereotyped "joke" with Calvino and, whilst laughing it off, he every single time pointed out it was racist.

There's no dispute from anyone (if you actually read the article, Zebs) that it's not meant as a joke but the ultimate point is that it's not just a joke. bringing other tenuous examples into the mix doesn't make it ok.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I don't need to read that article, I've read about 6 from different media outlets and listened to a phone in on it.

The fact that it's surpassed coverage wise Chelsea's new chant for Morata and how he hates the yids might be because we are a bigger club but tbf I'm sure of course there are racist United fans but if someone was racist or started a racist chant at a game, they'd get pulled up by other United fans and rightly so, look at the racism that constantly dogs some London clubs, how's pushing a black man back out of a train, singing openly racist songs e.g. were racist and we like it, making gas chamber tisssssssssss's at Spurs fans fuckin tenuous?

They are fucking scandalous, this is a dopey chant made up taking the piss out of a common stereotype, it's not racist. I wonder if Lakaku is offended or if he's laughing his supposedly massive balls off and feeling like a king? Which do you reckon?

And I'm still yet to hear one black caller or serious poster claim they are offended.

I heard a white person say this was "a dark day for football"

I shit you not. I don't even think he saw the fuckin irony in a) being a bandwagon jumping I'm going to get offended on behalf of people who couldn't give a fuck and b) calling it a dark day when referring to a stupid chant about a black player that shouldn't be sung because children shouldn't hear the word penis at a game.

Is it still ok to sing sign on and joke that people in Liverpool are tramps who don't work and to call them dippers or should we have a singing section where everyone can have a non racist rightfully proud best set of supporters in the country at coming up with new songs every week belting their hearts out,

two middle stands with speakers playing come on you reds to block the singing section and then the opposite stand we can rename the safe space stand and have aromatherapy seats releasing wafts of Lavender and Chamomile with headphones to drown out any singing and any nasty boos or cheers with Morgan Freemans dulcet tones commentating on the game in case people want to close their eyes in case someone goes in for a 50/50 ball :-

"And now, lovely boy Anders gently passes the ball to our fuzzy haired bfg friend, who softly controls the ball with his pillow like chest and with a big smile passes it to his friend from the same country, where chocolate comes from children, and look, normally preportined uncle Lukky shakes the goalkeepers hand and says sorry before stroking the ball over the white line on the green green grass, that's what cows eat. Join me for the second half after a short break, for the next 15 minutes please enjoy the greatest hits of the lighthouse family. I'm Morgan Freeman."

Give me a fuckin break.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:06 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:34 pm

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:47 pm

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Since he's one of our own players, surely it's best to err on the side of caution and avoid signing songs that might offend him.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:22 pm

The best man at my wedding and his ex bird had a mate who shagged Ferdinand back pre United and said he was hung like a horse.

Bet Rio was gutted when she was astounded by the size of his appendage......not. Well not the way she gushed and banged on about it, neither pun intended.

If Lakaku doesn't want fans singing it he should be respected but he seemed to be fucking loving it at the weekend and was basking in the United adulation and gave Everton some stick back.

It's a load of fuckin shite, the songs not even remotely bad bar the fact that kids go to games now apparently when they didn't 20 years ago, oh no wait that's right I had season tickets from junior to senior for 8 years and heard stuff that would probably cause half of the professionally offended brigade to suffer cardiac arrests, and there were no black or ethnic minorities in the fuckin league! If you were ginger or tall or short or stocky or skinny or bald or basically weren't in the team you supported, they were getting dogs abuse.

As Alf says, if it's offensive to people by way of commenting on a group of people who share the same race, sex, whatever, or to the person it's about, it should stop,

it's when it's being pedantic and deciding what's offensive on other people's behalf and dictating their opinion on it to everyone else that people look at all the genuine shit going on and real racism, again, I say look at some fans of the London clubs and look how proud our fans are at being better than that shit.

When I say it's taking the piss out of a stereotype, I mean it's a group of majority white fans singing a song about their new cult hero and how he has a massive schlong, flipping the begrudging urban myth that white men aren't as well endowed and celebrating it about their new striker.

Is the film white men cant jump racist?

If they made a sequel with the same cast called black men cant swim would that be racist?

It's this bollocks that only white peoole are racist and any comments no matter the context criticising or even now fucking jokingly praising a person of any other ethnicity is racist.

There's enough genuine racism to be tackled in the world without this new millennial culture of looking for reasons to get offended.

And anyway, my black mate I used to work with told us all at work that it's because black men are showers and a lot of other ethnic groups are growers so don't worry about it. You are a thoughtful conscientious poster FuB so I'm sure if your love making reflects that then Miss or Mrs FuB is well satisfied.

I'll even make up a song for you if you want.

But kick it out need to kick this out because it's a load of wank.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Return to “The Rant Forum”