Kick it Out say Lukaku chant is racist

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Great backing since I joined United. Fans have meant well with their songs but let’s move on together. #RespectEachOther

Decent response from him that. He knows no harm is meant by the chant but asks to move on from black stereotypes - even if they're viewed as positive. Also calls for mutual respect, so we should give it.

I'd rather have a chant about how he told Chelsea to fuck off, like the Keane one "he didn't sign for Arsenal or Blackburn cos they're shite" - would be great singing that at Stamford Bridge
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:Great backing since I joined United. Fans have meant well with their songs but let’s move on together. #RespectEachOther

Decent response from him that. He knows no harm is meant by the chant but asks to move on from black stereotypes - even if they're viewed as positive. Also calls for mutual respect, so we should give it.

I'd rather have a chant about how he told Chelsea to fuck off, like the Keane one "he didn't sign for Arsenal or Blackburn cos they're shite" - would be great singing that at Stamford Bridge
As long as we win the game...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:Great backing since I joined United. Fans have meant well with their songs but let’s move on together. #RespectEachOther

You'll have to elaborate your bitter sounding post there, Alf

What do you make of Rom's comments about the chant then? It's all gone quiet over there tbf
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

What do you make of Rom's comments about the chant then? It's all gone quiet over there tbf
"bitter sounding post"???

WTF???

Gone a bit too quiet around here for you Sid?

Need a bit of aggro to liven the place up???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

WTF???

It just sounded a bit arsey to me. Maybe I got it wrong.

What do you think to Rom's comments then?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

WTF???

It just sounded a bit arsey to me. Maybe I got it wrong.

What do you think to Rom's comments then?
No idea what Rom has to say... not arsed...

But I don't think Rentie fans would give a fuck what we're singing about Lukaku, if they were winning... especially if Moratta keeps knockin them in... right?
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I posted what Rom said about the chant and you read my post, so what do you think about it now?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:I posted" about the chant and you read my post, so what do you think about it now?
What the fuck Sid???

You really sound like you're looking for an argument!!!

Just to be clear... in the first place, I think I made my position clear on this, before you even got involved, but if not, I know for a fact that I've been very clear on similar issues in similar discussions...

But just to go on a bit... I still didn't know what the fuck you were talking about, "What do you make of Rom's comments about the chant then? It's all gone quiet over there tbf"...

So I went looking through this thread to find out where you'd posted anything from "RoM"... you know, the one we're all familiar with???... "OVER THERE"??????

Now I see why I couldn't find it...

Misunderstanding aside... still looks to me like you're looking for an argument where there wasn't one...
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Oh ffs...nothing to see here...let's move on
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I must have misread your original post tbf. I just think this thread has just gone quiet now Rom has commented.

The history of this thread:

Fub: the Rom chant is a bit dodgy

Pint, Harry, Zebs etc: IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD!!! HE'LL LOVE THE CHANT! I'VE GOT A BLACK DOG!!

Lukaku: yeah the chant is bad, thanks for the support but please stop singing it

Pint, Harry, Zebs: ...