Kick it Out say Lukaku chant is racist

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:I must have misread your original post tbf. I just think this thread has just gone quiet now Rom has commented.

The history of this thread:

Fub: the Rom chant is a bit dodgy

Pint, Harry, Zebs etc: IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD!!! HE'LL LOVE THE CHANT! I'VE GOT A BLACK DOG!!

Lukaku: yeah the chant is bad, thanks for the support but please stop singing it

Pint, Harry, Zebs: ...
Hmmmm don't think Pint commented did he? Tho he did post a YouTube video I didn't watch!

And Lukaku didn't say the chant is bad
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend

7 months ago

ohh ffs ITS NOT RACIST its stereotyping

people have got lost on the road to equality and complain about everything.
a racist remark is an offensive remark, this is not offensive to any black male.
redzebs
Legend

7 months ago

Zebs has a massive cock, the women all go into shock, when he whips out his lad, the girls forget they were ever sad, even after 5 e's, he left them knocking at their knees, and when they were done, the girls all agreed Zebs number 1.

Guys can you stop bringing up my early 20s?? Please? #safespace #satisfactionguaranteed #zebsalwayscallednowetpatchfirst

Seriously. It's fuckin bang out of order.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Why would you sing it when Rom asked you not to http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41374186

Is Lukaku part of the politically correct brigade as well?
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:Why would you sing it when Rom asked you not to http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41374186

Tbf Sid he never said it was offensive or racist did he?
It's pretty obvious he put that statement out because Kick it Out wanted him to....
How's the police got involved? It's not racist in the eyes of the Law....so there's no offense being committed.

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

7 months ago

I know, I laughed when a statement came out asking for people with evidence to contact the police!

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK OOOOFFFFF
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:Why would you sing it when Rom asked you not to http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41374186

Tbf Sid he never said it was offensive or racist did he?
It's pretty obvious he put that statement out because Kick it Out wanted him to....
How's the police got involved? It's not racist in the eyes of the Law....so there's no offense being committed.
He asked fans to stop singing it so it's fair to say he doesn't like it. He also called for respect, so its fair to assume he feels the chant is disrespectful. So just stop singing it?

And the law means jack. Lots of things that are legal are wrong.
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."