vs Southampton

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Snoops is sat there watching this and if we win he'll finally post and go "great performance, you lot are fannies"
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

3 more for City so far, and Aguero not one of them... they're scoring at will right now...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

What is Mourinho waiting for?

We are just shit, he needs to make a change!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Smalling???????

What the fuck????

We need help in the middle, not in defense!!!!
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

We're defending really well tbf. If this finishes 1-0 it will do Jones and that the world of good.

But it's concerning how the midfield has just disappeared in the second half. We miss Pogba
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Getting a bit fucking tense this tbf
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Ander you twat
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Stoke losing at home to Chelsea, 3-0

Cunts turned up against us though
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Southampton have blown out...

We'll see this out now...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Smalling takes Jones out...