vs Southampton

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

HARRY wrote:
Sid wrote:Stoke losing at home to Chelsea, 3-0

Cunts turned up against us though

They didn't turn up Sid, we was poor. Simple as.
Fair play
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

no idea what mourinho was sent to the stands for there but that did more damage to Southampton's attack than it did anything else.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Bit fucking tense that toward the end. It was a class defensive performance tbf. Bailley was brilliant.

But we lost control of the game again, for the entire second half this time. The midfield just disappeared and invited waves of pressure. And it was Southampton. They get a lot harder than them.
Davel
Legend

9 months ago

i do think mou is finished nothing to offer for 3 years,weve had a flattering start but again this was shite. we will be shamed next week by the scouse tw@ts.
i personally would sack him today and save us 8 months of this,but hey who gives a fuck at what i tink/think . i`d also sack mickyt,mata,felony,young,limpdick,garlick and the unmentionable 1.
just fuck em off without pay and employ a sheep or maybe a goose as manager
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

have you tried hugging a tree, Davel? It makes everything much better.

I'd suggest a nice black pine but just be careful not to introduce any stereotypical thinking
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

HARRY wrote:
FuB wrote:have you tried hugging a tree, Davel? It makes everything much better.

I'd suggest a nice black pine but just be careful not to introduce any stereotypical thinking

Are we talking big black wood?? :D
well, to be fair, you've got to take a bit of care in choosing your tree. I can tell you now there's been some no good beeches that have done me wrong.
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Davel wrote:i do think mou is finished nothing to offer for 3 years,weve had a flattering start but again this was shite. we will be shamed next week by the scouse tw@ts.
i personally would sack him today and save us 8 months of this,but hey who gives a fuck at what i tink/think . i`d also sack mickyt,mata,felony,young,limpdick,garlick and the unmentionable 1.
just fuck em off without pay and employ a sheep or maybe a goose as manager
Lol yea Jose is finished!!! Just equal til of the league ffs you fuckjng moron!

Sid - I'm not gonna say easy win etc...was a tad nervous but got the job done...and they didn't hav many chances tbf in the end.
Good defensive performance but fuck me - how much do we miss Pogba?! He controls our MF ..without himnjts just our defense and attack with nothing in-between...
Overall a good defensive performance and he obv felt wasn't the game to bring on Martial- and was proved right in the end I suppose...
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

The top 5 is taking shape now
Davel
Legend

9 months ago

hey its my personal opinion snoop, i dont slag u off for defending mou.
let see after next week ,and see whats your excuse then.

the substutions were as bad as can be , which sees a mindset, and i see ,total defence.
so why not sack him now ,rather than may.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

9 months ago

Davel wrote:hey its my personal opinion snoop, i dont slag u off for defending mou.
let see after next week ,and see whats your excuse then.

the substutions were as bad as can be , which sees a mindset, and i see ,total defence.
so why not sack him now ,rather than may.

Oh you were serious? I appreciate its your opinion but it’s a fucking stupid deluded one. He won three trophies last year and were top of the league now... unbeaten. You really think they’ll sack him? Fucking hell some people are fucked up.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour