[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs Southampton - Page 8 - United Rant

vs Southampton

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
FuB
Legend

Re: vs Southampton

Postby FuB » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:54 pm

no idea what mourinho was sent to the stands for there but that did more damage to Southampton's attack than it did anything else.
The official Rant token Europhile

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Bit fucking tense that toward the end. It was a class defensive performance tbf. Bailley was brilliant.

But we lost control of the game again, for the entire second half this time. The midfield just disappeared and invited waves of pressure. And it was Southampton. They get a lot harder than them.

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:00 pm

i do think mou is finished nothing to offer for 3 years,weve had a flattering start but again this was shite. we will be shamed next week by the scouse tw@ts.
i personally would sack him today and save us 8 months of this,but hey who gives a fuck at what i tink/think . i`d also sack mickyt,mata,felony,young,limpdick,garlick and the unmentionable 1.
just fuck em off without pay and employ a sheep or maybe a goose as manager

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:03 pm

have you tried hugging a tree, Davel? It makes everything much better.

I'd suggest a nice black pine but just be careful not to introduce any stereotypical thinking

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:20 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:28 pm

The top 5 is taking shape now

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:47 pm

We have to be brutally honest. It was very poor. And what was even more disturbing was that it was very un-Mourinho like in many ways. The last ditch defending. No fucker taking control of the ball and very unorganised. We basically looked shit scared. Its no secret ive not really ever been a Mata fan. I seriously think we could do better, and are going to rue not getting Willian. And I'm having my doubts about Micky. Two decent players when we have the ball, but nowhere to be seen when we haven't. We cant afford shrinking violets, but I'm afraid we have them. Don't think Herrera did himself any favours in the absence of Pogba today. He seemed yards behind what was happening. Alas, we are getting away with it and hopefully it continues. And with a little bit of luck we can kick on when Pogs gets back. It maybe the lift we need because I for one didn't think we would miss him that much. Centrally we all over the fuckin shop without him.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:13 pm

hey its my personal opinion snoop, i dont slag u off for defending mou.
let see after next week ,and see whats your excuse then.

the substutions were as bad as can be , which sees a mindset, and i see ,total defence.
so why not sack him now ,rather than may.

Return to “The Rant Forum”