vs CSKA Moscow

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

7 months ago

its like celtic the CL always puts minows with giants, but you can only beat whats infront of you.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

Martial's goals and assists per minute of playing time ratio is fucking ridiculous at the moment.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:If someone's taken money I'd say it might only be one or two of the CBs. But they are fourth in the Russian league, they might just be shit...

Just noticed that two of the CBs are 38 and 35 years old... the other doesn't seem to have a big enough profile to have a face picture on Whoscored.com
That might be it tbf

Their number 4 and 24 aren't running, they're letting players run passed them
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

Martial was brilliant... MotM, no worries...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

he's a twat if he dont start hime at the weekend tbf
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

5 goals, 4 assists, about 350 mins of playing time. My count might be wrong, but it's something like that.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

What the fuck has happened to Benfica? Losing 5-0 to fuckin Basel...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What the fuck has happened to Benfica? Losing 5-0 to fuckin Basel...
Or what the fuck happened to Basel, getting so good?

They have previous tbf, beating us and Chelsea in the past
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

No matter what goes on, nothing is as disgraceful or crooked as Monaco loaning Mbappe to PSG ffs. With that kind of thing going on at the top of the game, you couldn't blame an ageing Russian CB for boosting his retirement fund...
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:You'd think the fans would be venting if they thought there was a fix on... they don't seem to give a fuck though, so...
It's probably not fixed tbf, but if it was the first place you'd look is the fans. In italy and argentina hardcore ultras who're basically organised crime run some clubs. They threaten players and force them to throw games, and they do it because they have no choice. It's a regular thing. It wasn't that long ago italy's top flight was blown apart with match fixing. It's still an endemic problem in some countries. I'm not sure if one of them is russia but I wouldn't be surprised. The state likes organised crime.