vs CSKA Moscow

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

I'd say Russia is trying to keep its nose clean now though, before the WC. You'd be taking a big risk of embarrassing Putin by fixing a CL game against United.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

bman2 wrote:No matter what goes on, nothing is as disgraceful or crooked as Monaco loaning Mbappe to PSG ffs. With that kind of thing going on at the top of the game, you couldn't blame an ageing Russian CB for boosting his retirement fund...
Aye... can you imagine summat similar happening here???... United loaning Rashers to City???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

bman2 wrote:I'd say Russia is trying to keep its nose clean now though, before the WC. You'd be taking a big risk of embarrassing Putin by fixing a CL game against United.
Absolutely... and you'd be fuckin insane to do that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Chelsea nick a goal, 2-1

They're the first english club to win away from home against Atleti
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
bman2 wrote:I'd say Russia is trying to keep its nose clean now though, before the WC. You'd be taking a big risk of embarrassing Putin by fixing a CL game against United.
Absolutely... and you'd be fuckin insane to do that...
That assumes the russian state would be against organised crime - when it clearly int

In italy their economy is so fucked the state basically said we have to work with organised crime aka mafia because they're the second biggest contributor to the GDP. They can't do without em. And the lower leagues of italian football are rife with match fixing and dodgy betting.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Chelsea nick a goal, 2-1

They're the first english club to win away from home against Atleti
Atletico is serious trouble in that group now. Hmm, if they tumble down the Liga table by January, maybe we can get Griezer early!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Haha... Costa at the Atletico/Chelsea game, watchin his new side get done by the cunt who replaced him at the old one... classic fail...
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

bman2 wrote:Eh, maybe they just conceded the first two goals early on and then their heads dropped because they'd fucked up the tie before they'd even gotten going.
EXACTLY!

IF it was LVG - Sid would be creaming his pants
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:What the fuck has happened to Benfica? Losing 5-0 to fuckin Basel...
Or what the fuck happened to Basel, getting so good?

They have previous tbf, beating us and Chelsea in the past
Mate - CSKA fuckjng beat Benfica 3-0 sure!!

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Gotta say the Russian keeper has saved them a double digit score