vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Should batter these useless twats, then pause for fucking England, then shit gets real with Liverpool away
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:Should batter these useless twats, then pause for fucking England, then shit gets real with Liverpool away
What time is kick-off?

THIS one will be held at Old Trafford on Saturday September 30.

The game gets underway at the traditional 3pm.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

I've a feeling this is going to be a piss poor game... Hodgson will see this game as a chance work on defending, and nothing else... he won't even be dreaming about winning, or even a draw... his only priority will be keeping it reasonable... 2/3-0

We'll win, probably knock in a couple, but it'll be one sided as fuck, with little threat from them... a horrible drudge of a game...

Fuck it... get the points, and get off the pitch without injury...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

Haha... fuckin hell... Hodgson will thinking, "what the fuck did I come here for?"
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

THAT is what we should be doing to teams that come to Old Trafford and set up to put 10 behind the ball.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

This is not a great side we've put out. This tie could yet be points dropped.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

We're making hard bloody work of this... might be we scored too early... been slack ever since...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

What a ball from Young...
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

Young's crosses are world class.
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

dozer wrote:Young's crosses are world class.
...on occasions

but that's two in two matches so no complaints from me
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit