vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

senna wrote:It's mindbloggling we did not sign a full back this summer.

We are starting with Young ffs..

It might cost us in the end.
There aren't many fullbacks out there worth signing, and they're all going for £50M minimum it seems.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Some reckon it's the most important position in the modern game. Think Pep or someone said it was n all. They are vital when you think about it, in both defence and attack. And they have to be the fittest players in the squad.
Davel
Legend

8 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
fat maradona wrote:
HARRY wrote:Micky disappointing again.
What is it with you and Micky? I think he played ok, not great but ok. He needs to learn to release the ball quicker sometimes, rather then running into trouble. For me, he's been a steady 6 or 7/10 every week. Are you expecting him to play a blinder every single game?
steady 6`s and 7`s must be a different player i`m looking at,though i dont expect miracles from him .1 or 2 games a months would be fine by me, not 1 x 8/10 this season so far, the rest its best forget.

Alf says, if we've ambitions to compete at the top level, then we can't be havin jobbers in the starting 11.

How many of saturdays starting 11 would meet your criteria for competition at top level, and how many are jobbers. me i see 4 starters max.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Fuck me, Mickey T is a jobber, I've heard it all now.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.