vs Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Lukaku's out injured for Belgium, done his ankle in training at Carrington, so he's a doubt for Anfield
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:Lukaku's out injured for Belgium, done his ankle in training at Carrington, so he's a doubt for Anfield
I hope that's just Mourinho's games, but if it's true, then I suppose we might see Rashford and Martial start together.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Aye Martinez confirmed the injury is legit, so he isn't travelling with the Belgium squad. But the article also said he had a scan that showed no significant damage to his knee, so it might not be that bad.

I doubt we'd see both Martial and Rashford up front. I think it will be one or the other.
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

I thought he had injured his ankle Sid, rather than his knee?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Lakaku is fit, Fellani out, Herrera and Matic in midfield, people forget we have an actual dm and Herrera knocks his bollocks, in, 4231, Rashford left, Mata right, Mickey T behind Lakaku, Jones Bailey Young Valencia.

Fuck em, even if they batter us for 30 mins, they tire, our attack and cms are better and they'll be fucked for the last half hour when we chuck Martial on. They've about four good attacking players. Whoop de doo.

Batter the fuck out of them.

Trying to fuck around and change shite just complicates it. Our team is better for a change.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

Nailed on draw for me, neither manager wants to lose and both will imo use the same pragmatic approach used in the fixture last season.Fellani is a blow because Liverpool can be vulnerable from set pieces.
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Liverpool will play for 30 minutes and tire in every game, Rash and Martial should have field days
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Mane out, Coutinho and Firminho don't get back from Brazil till Friday....if ever there was a time to tear into these cunts it's Saturday.
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Fuck them, fuck them hard!
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

HARRY wrote:
redzebs wrote:Fuck them, fuck them hard!
Love it Zee!! I love the venom towards these fuckers. Still, we play it cool for the first half, then nail the twats. X( X( X( ;)

Get Rash to torture the fuck out of them and tell him he only needs to go for an hour so kick on the after burners then throw Tony Henry on and a wee cut inside of a knackered defence and boom goes the dynamite.

Young has been good at lb so I think him and Tony V are good defensive and attacking support, Matic shielding Jones and Bailey who are both sweet, this might be the best Jones, until his next injury we should appreciate it, Bailey has shown his talent, Herrera while not having Pogbas creative skill, is quick, is more box to box and defensive, links up great with Mata when he plays on the right, then you've two no 10s with skills and lockpicking nailed down and a big brute of a cf who's probably copped a load of shite from the dippers for being a blue so he'll be up for playing them.

That's the theory, I just hope we don't Blind or Jones in midfield, if he insists on playing three in the middle and grind out something then play Carrick, as long as Matic and Herrera are there, he has the experience and the passing range, basically his old skill set without worrying about him being a liability because of the other twos work.