HARRY'S.."Who was your player of the month"

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Aye he's a big reason the football is better. The link between defence and attack is a lot smoother.

I think you have to give credit to Fellaini, Val and Young this month as well. They're turning up and doing the business in the games where they can make an impact. Mourinho will be chuffed to fuck with them. They're playing their arses off for him.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Can't argue with any of that, but a big shout has to go to Jones, who's probably been our best defender... and that's actually very important, because Lindelof hasn't turned up yet... without Jones, our defense would have been shit, probably needed extra support, which might have impacted on our attack, as Mourinho sacrificed up front to protect the back...

Also a shout for Martial, who's back to the player we had two years ago... a settled life is obviously key for him... Mourinho should put his missus on the payroll...

We've still got a way to go rebuilding... still 3 or 4 players that need to be shipped out for better... but it's progress
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Omg what is this? A football only topic thread that has all the big-hitters participating without any sniddy comments?!
I'm in!

For me the player of the month is....Jose!
No in all seriousness ....I'd give it to Matic as well...
But tbf is also give him signing of the season and will probably be our player of the season ...
I think everyone can see just how much we missed that player last season ...Carrick is finished and Matic is the player we needed...
Pogba started well and agreed that everyone has played well ... maybe I'd just give player of the month to the overall team-play :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

A no-brainer for me Harry: has to be Matic.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Aye Matic, no matter his starting partner, it hasn't phased him and he's had three very different partners
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

Did you go up to OT and present him with a trophy Harry?
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

Yeah, must be tough being in the media spotlight all the time Harry. I sympathise enormously...it's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Best squad player :- Martial.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

Jones has been worse than Bailly.
It's Matic every month this season.
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

Young musty be in with a shout too.