Tough tests ahead...

Manchester United chat
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 3508
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

We’ve got a nightmare month ahead... we play:

Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea...

Man City have a piss easy month..it’s pretty much guaranteed 9 points..

Stoke
Burnley
West Brom...

We’re going to need to put one hell of a run together after the 5th...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:We’ve got a nightmare month ahead... we play:

Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea...

Man City have a piss easy month..it’s pretty much guaranteed 9 points..

Stoke
Burnley
West Brom...

We’re going to need to put one hell of a run together after the 5th...
Well we have given ourselves a good start to set us up for these games....
Shoukd take the pressure off us...

Maybe take a win and a couple of draws from those 3 games
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 5911
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

Apart from one draw, we've made the best of our fixtures so far. But we haven't played a single team that's currently in the top half of the table, and we've only played shite in the CL as well. So we might be in for a rude awakening.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 19268
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

bman2 wrote:Apart from one draw, we've made the best of our fixtures so far. But we haven't played a single team that's currently in the top half of the table, and we've only played shite in the CL as well. So we might be in for a rude awakening.
Innit. But Snoop thinks we've pretty much won the league.

But Snoop, I agree with you, we've put ourselves in a good position by beating the bottom half of the table shite. Can't do anymore than that.

Of all the top teams I fancy us the most against Liverpool. They're lethal going forward but they're leaky as fuck at the back. They're also a bit stupid, like Arsenal, they do one thing very well but it's predictable. So if you can survive the opening onslaught you can score against them. Whereas City, Chelsea and Tottenham are much harder to play against because they're more tactical, there's less room.
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 3952
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

Only one that worries me seriously from that list is City. Fancy we will beat the Dippers and could beat Chelski too and draw with Spurs.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 3508
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

I was absolutely spot on TBF.

City will have pulled away by the end of the November.

They will win the league at a canter.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 2 years ago

8 months ago

Ffs said two of them never started today.

Fuck offf .
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

8 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:We’ve got a nightmare month ahead... we play:

Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea...

Man City have a piss easy month..it’s pretty much guaranteed 9 points..

Stoke
Burnley
West Brom...

We’re going to need to put one hell of a run together after the 5th...
Well we have given ourselves a good start to set us up for these games....
Shoukd take the pressure off us...

Maybe take a win and a couple of draws from those 3 games
I'd said I'd take a draw and move on....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Davel
Legend
Posts: 1180
Joined: 2 years ago

8 months ago

shows you know fuckall about footy swamp m8
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 4 years ago

7 months ago

Davel - we hav lost count of the things you've gotten wrong

Where's this Jose Out thread?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Post Reply