Cleaning out the dross update

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

What a dick he is - he should be signing whatever is out in front of him and thank his lucky stars he's still at Utd...

Like seriously - what other PL team would take him?
Palace? Burnley?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
What a dick he is - he should be signing whatever is out in front of him and thank his lucky stars he's still at Utd...

Like seriously - what other PL team would take him?
Palace? Burnley?
Why is he a dick?

He's considering his last big contract, and there are more than a few clubs that would gladly sign him... I'm not his biggest fan, but he's got his uses... he works hard, has a great attitude, is never injured, and has been a consistent player wherever he's played... right, so maybe he's not a top level player, but he's never complained when he's sat on the bench, and when he does get picked, he gets stuck in... all the while, he's copped nothing but abuse from most United fans... he owes this club nothing...

We either pay him what he wants, or let him go... but if he fancies more game time, and better wages elsewhere, what's wrong with that?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

Bullshit....
He ms getting carried away with himself coz he's played ok against some lower level teams
The first good team he plays against he'll let us down and be shown up
£130k a week? Having a laugh

And plenty of "clubs" would want him? Yea who? Bottom half of PL teams or a Turkish team ffs

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

I say get rid of him in the summer.
I've always said the one criticism I have of Jose is that he plays Fellaini too much

Get rid and we don't have 'that option' of playing him.

Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Sadly though Snoop, Mourinho likes him. He's had 3 opportunities to get rid but the cunt is still here. He likes him as a striker as well. Playing him as a striker against Madrid shows that. So I can see us keeping hold of him. At the minute he's the plan B.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Bullshit....
He ms getting carried away with himself coz he's played ok against some lower level teams
The first good team he plays against he'll let us down and be shown up
£130k a week? Having a laugh

And plenty of "clubs" would want him? Yea who? Bottom half of PL teams or a Turkish team ffs
What the fuck are you talking about?

His contract is running out, and he wants to know where he stands. He wants what he wants, and if we don't want to pay, he goes elsewhere... what the fuck is wrong with any of that????

And by the way... the Premier League isn't the only league in the world, yeah... there's football in some amazing places, like Italy, and Turkey, and I hear there's this weird place named after dishes, called China... apparently they play football too... you don't rate him, fair enough... I don't much rate him either... in fact, there's not many United fans that DO rate him... SO WHAT???

He's part of the team, he gets picked to play... he does his job... he's no Pogba, but he doesn't get Pogba wages... I'd like us to sign a better player than Fellaini, because I want better footballers in the team... but Fellaini has been a complete professional during his time at United... he's done nothing wrong, and there's nothing wrong with him wanting a new contract either...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Players play better when they're confident, and when they're confident, they're going to think they're worth every penny they can squeeze out of the club. Objectively, he's an important player at one of the wealthiest clubs in the world, in a part of the team that we are short-staffed in (CM). He and his agent are logically going to stick to their guns.
Davel
Legend

9 months ago

its all bullshit, physcology of priming the fans ,by our management`s press spin, or getting potential suiters for him, by his agent.
he`s lucky to get minimum wage,never mind 130k. but i see alfs point,this is his last chance to earn, as the big ugly fuck will need all he can get for brothels the rest of his life.
fat maradona
First Teamer

9 months ago

Mourinho has publicly stated that Fella is a crucial squaddie and with the amount of game time he gets, Fella has every right to start thinking he is indispensable. Tbf, he has played alright so far this season, albeit against mid-table dross but isn't that the whole point of having a good squad? So that you can play your dross against their dross and still win?

Anyway, he's 30 and a jobber, so if he doesn't want to sign a new contract on our terms, then let him move on with our best wishes. If he can get more elsewhere, good luck to the Fella