Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Benfica don't have anything but long shots, they're hopeless
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Looks like a bad injury for Rashford

We'll struggle if he's out for Tottenham and Chelsea, especially if Pog isn't back n all
marlon
Legend

11 months ago

We'll be alright. Martial deserves a run anyway.

And that was another debut goal for Rashford
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

Rashford was poor tonight again

Blind isn't a LB ...what is he best at?!

We have been a lot better than them in the 2nd half tho
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

if anyone needs an indication of how dull and pedestrian this game has been... they got 80+ mins out of Mata.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Shite tbf. A flukey goal won it.

Second half was better but the attacking play still had no rhythm and we didn't really create any proper chances. The whole game was disjointed.
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

We miss Pogba

And I think that Jose not getting ALL the players he wanted in he summer will bite us....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

We didn't feel Pogba's absence until Fellaini got injured. Then our results went down.
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

Agreed, Mourinho is sucking the life out of Milkhitaryan, who'd be a star at any of the other top clubs in the PL. He'll be playing Young instead of him soon as an even shitter version of Willian.

Think the early season goal flurry was just a flash in the pan. Jose got them into pre-season more intensely, had them fitter and sharper than most other clubs, but now the rest have caught up and we're back to the dismal slogs we were accustomed to last season. When you think about the fact that most of our goal flurries came in the last ten minutes in the first few weeks of the season, it becomes obvious that it was about fitness programs and nothing else.
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

We can't blame Jose for Mkhi's performances. He lacks awareness of who's around him and can't shoot for an attacker. We can blame Jose for signing him though.