[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Who broke Rant? - Page 2 - United Rant

Who broke Rant?

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: Who broke Rant?

Postby Sid » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Some pages have to be refreshed a couple of times before all of the new messages are displayed n all

We need to message Ed and let him know it's fucked. But he's busy jetting about selling arms to saudi arabia. I'll email the saudi ambassador

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:00 pm

He's probably trying to phase us out....
hes embarrassed of us and is trying to force us to leave on our terms lol
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Editor
Manager

Postby Editor » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Yeah, almost certainly fucked because my hosts upgraded to PHP7 on the server side and this template doesn't support it. Will try and upgrade this too. Sorry about the fuckery. Trying to flog a couple of nukes to the North Koreans. jong.kim.un@hotmail.kr not responding.
---------------------
Editor, United Rant

Editor
Manager

Postby Editor » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Yep. OK, have to upgrade to phpBB version 3.2. Will be able to do that on Wednesday...
---------------------
Editor, United Rant

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Well in Ed. I'm missing the guys!!
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 pm

and i`m missing the abuse :)

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:33 pm

I tried that email AGAIN, it's still bouncing, I only put curtains were a 90s haircut fat boy as the subject. Any small Asian women approach me in an airport, I'm running like fuck tbf.

Well in Ed finally giving N Ireland some street cred on the podcast. A population of 1.5 million but don't forget half want to play for the South. Which is fine but makes the achievement even bigger.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:15 pm

I still can't post in the transfer thread and still get that big code message thing at the top
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:46 pm

I can't see some new posts unless I refresh the thread about 8 times. Fucked.

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Ed not been back here since the supposed upgrade on Wednesday?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

Return to “The Rant Forum”