[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs Huddersfield - Page 6 - United Rant

vs Huddersfield

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: vs Huddersfield

Postby redzebs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Harry's anti Martial stance knows no bounds, look at his stats for this season even as a majority bench warmer, imagine him at 9 instead of that big shitehawk lump heskey cunt.

On the podcast I heard his x gen whatever the fuck that is, is better than Kane's. LOOOOLLLLL. Is this comedy rant or United rant? But aye it's all Rashford and Martial and Matas fault. Darn that Fellani injury, you know, the most important player apparently?

And Carrick, the midfielder who can't get a game, his injury is now apparently the reason Lindelof and Lakaku, you know, the chosen ones signings, shouldn't get a game at fucking Stoke.

F me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 am

Unacceptable in 2017 from the manager, his bench cronies ,subs , to the useless overpaid overhyped pricks who pulled the shirt on.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:36 pm

It's not just injuries, we haven't played well away from home except for the weird game in Moscow.

Swansea was pretty shit until the 80th minute when they caved and our superior fitness told, Stoke was shit, Southampton was turgid, Benfica wasn't great, then obviously Liverpool and Huddersfield were shite.

The draw and loss have been coming. If you keep playing like we have away from home you're going to drop points, and we have done against one decent team in Liverpool and 2 hard workers in Huddersfield and Stoke.

It needs a total change of approach from Jose. Playing 2 up top against teams in the lower half of the table would be a start.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 pm

We are getting out run and outworked by the Dippers, Benfica and Huddersfield. And Zee wants Carrick in to save us!! :)) =))

If young "allegedly" class players like Martial are struggling to handle the job, what the fuck is Carrick going to do. :-?
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Aye Carrick int the answer. He can still pass the ball beautifully and pick players out. But he's old, and the game has changed a lot since his hey day. He's always been shit under pressure, so imagine what these high pressing teams like Liverpool and City would do to him, and then the hard workers like Huddersfield that don't let you settle.

He should be used for riff raff at home and cup games.

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Ffs Zebs you're off on one
Lukaku has the best start to any striker at Utd in our history - and you say he couldn't play for Stoke !
Hahahahahaha

This place gone mad
2nd in the PL with a big injury list and you's are all kissing your knickers ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 pm

You're solely looking at results Snoop, while others are looking at the performances. The crap performances away from home are the reason the last 2 results were coming. It's something that needs fixing.

Liverpool are better than the lower half of the table shite, but we played like cunts. And they're not even a top team, not this season. It's the worst team Klopp's had in 3 years. 3 wins in 9 ffs - if it carries on he'll be sacked by christmas.

So you aren't going to have anybody joining you in thinking this is one of the all time great United teams, not yet

By dec 10th we'll have played the top 6 so then we'll know how good we are. Tottenham at home and Chelsea away to come, then in dec it's Arsenal away, CL home game, then City at home.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Its hardly suprising people are panicking because the result is one of the worst in the clubs PL history ,i remember Burley and Wigan cost Utd titles and Wolves was as bad,but when everything is taken into account,the fact that apart from Inces son who I thought played for Derby ? I,ve never heard of the rest of Huddersfield side ( btw fucking well done to them ) Lukaku alone must have cost as much as thier total squad and thats unacceptable for me , if you cant hack it dont demand obscene wages.All in all apart from the 1-6 i can count on one hand similar shock results which have me as baffled,even a fucking draw would have been bad.

Nothing winds me up more than seeeing Mikishit swanning up at Carrington today in a fucking white Batman car !!! Its taking the piss for me.,if i was him I woukd have got a black cab with tinted fucking windows. And i wouldnt be resting the cunts tomorrow,I would start the same side and tell them to,go out and earn ( if thats possible) the wedge they are drawing. Playing shit ,being unlucky,the ref great performance by the opponents etc is an excuse but not fucking trying 100% is not.

And i,m not blaming the manager he doesnt play ,but i will be having a closer look from here on in, from my amateur observations I see

Lindleov not up to it yet despite costing a fortune ,not his fault it was an unnecessary signing.
Blind ,normally escapes my ire but boy he was shite in Portugal,no wonder Holland dipped out.
Shaw ffs how long?
Herrera just a stop gap.
Mata, i thought he was overated at Chelsea but he did impress the rent boys ,his mistake on sat was conference level.
Lindegard ,come on kid dont rest on your Wembley laurels.
Martial ,gloves for ffs sums him up.
Mikit smile you cunt ( applies to above) ,dont you realise how lucky you are ,try and pas to a red shirt.
Rashford you could be anything if you step back and hone your terrible ball control skills ,practice pracrice.
Lukaku 6'6 but 5 6 when you attack the ball ,fucking jump with your neck out,stay behind with Rashford and practice similarly.Hes fucking pants atm i cant think any recent striker at the club who you would consider him to be better than.He has evrything in his favour physique and a club to showcase his talent but he needs to show it and quickly ,and dont give me that hes scored a few ,he aint scored any that I would have missed,maybe apart from the header ( where he didnt jump)

Welbeck Evans,Cleverly Hernandez and Kagagwa are easily still good enough the maj of the above havnt improved the squad .And Ibra who lets face it is finished and was last season is still better than his £75 M replacement.

Finally Note to Pogba when you return and Lindegard and co if and when results get better cut out the fucking dabbing histrionics and remember you got dicked by fucking Huddersfield.

One thing for sure post this debacle Jose will know ( as if he doent already know) who can and cant rely on.

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Tottenham and City are going to totally outplay us, but we might nick a 0-0.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:58 am

I was being sarcastic about Carrick and Fellani, Snoop and Harry have went into fuck fuck defend Jose at all costs mode, it's all down to injuries, well Matic is still the first choice dm and you both think Fellani and Carrick shouldn't be near the team even though Jose is blaming their absences and Pogbas for his shite defensive football that does not work anymore i.e. One shot at Liverpool.

So even you can't bring yourself to agree with the Fellani and Carrick bits so apparently it's all down to Pogba. And previously decent players all deciding to just be shite.

Nothing to do with tactics. And twisting stats instead of just watching the game, Lakaku has had the best start of any United forward ever.

Wow, just wow.

When you think of some of the forwards we've had who've looked fucking boss from the get go but haven't been the sole striker and maybe not even an out and out 9, just because the haven't scored against complete garbage and a few tap ins, Lakaku looking shocking is beyond reproach.

I want him to be class, I'd love some skills and the ball not to bounce off him, but there's two things that worry me, no matter the formation, no matter the player, under Jose, they have always dropped deep, he's said so himself, it's to also bring other attacking players into the game and usually to have a plan b when you need to get it up to a presence upfront, so I'll cut him some slack there,

But there's also Everton fans, Chelsea fans and West Bron fans, who yes the first haven't replaced him properly, fair enough, but in general, all three sets of fans will tell you that he goes misses for chunks of the season and I'm sorry, for me, Zlatan can trap a ball, can handle a long ball, can produce something from nothing, so until we sign another Pogba, another 10 apparently, and two wide men and oh a left back, then Zlatan is a better fit and at 36 coming back from a long term injury, that's a slamming indictment on Lakaku,

Because for that sort of money, when the rest of the team is playing shite, it's up to you to produce something out of nothing, it's up to you to make and take every chance, because for £75 mill plus Rooney plus Rooneys wages plus his own wages, he needs to sharpen up to fuck and start standing out way above everyone else, otherwise he's just a decent forward who's decent for a small team where the play is totally focused on him, or in a top class attacking side were again, he'll get loads of chances on a plate.

Also, have to agree, not looking like a total froot and going for 50/50 balls, jumping, and not looking like he's fucked off with the tactics when he's being told to track back by Jose,

For an athlete, with his speed and Stamina, he should be able to do that job, it just looks like he doesn't want to.

Which is worrying, he looks like he's arrived at a big club and thinks I've made it but fuck this tracking back and having to work a lot harder shite, I'll do enough to get by and if chances aren't created for me then it ain't my problem.

Which could be why Jose loves your Lingards and Fellanis, because, it doesn't matter what they lack, they look grateful and eager and will run into the ground for the team, and Jose loves that.

But, best start over any United forward ever, I'll take Rooney stepping into a team as a kid, an intimidating proper team with no guarantee of being the man and scoring a hat trick.

Or Cantonas difference to a young team.

Or a host of other legends.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Return to “The Rant Forum”