1 year ago

playing for 0-0 at anfield looks great now tbf

if only wed got persil we'd be running away with it tbf
lkhm

hoofing
senna
Legend

1 year ago

Yeah if Jose got his 4th signing we'd be at the top.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

There's a reason I think he wants Ozil
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Just seen the goals... Mata's first touch is an absolute shocker, from a world cup winner. But there's still time to prevent the goal. Lindelof is miles off his man again, and just doesn't sense danger.

Second goal, a horrendous fuck up from Lindelof. He ducks to let the ball bounce??? Is this cunt even a defender? Really looks like Jose has signed a dud. There should be an inquiry into how and why we ended up paying 30 odd mil for the cunt. Check his background and make sure he's actually who he says he is, not just an imposter pretending to be a footballer.

The result smacks of last season where we dropped points against better sides and the shitter sides that worked hard. I'm thinking of the 15 draws. We made mistakes at the back and then didn't have enough up front to turn it around. Zlatan bailed us out a shitload, especially in the second half of the season. So it'd be nice to have him back. But then you lose the dynamism and mobility up front if you drop Lukaku.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Harry's anti Martial stance knows no bounds, look at his stats for this season even as a majority bench warmer, imagine him at 9 instead of that big shitehawk lump heskey cunt.

On the podcast I heard his x gen whatever the fuck that is, is better than Kane's. LOOOOLLLLL. Is this comedy rant or United rant? But aye it's all Rashford and Martial and Matas fault. Darn that Fellani injury, you know, the most important player apparently?

And Carrick, the midfielder who can't get a game, his injury is now apparently the reason Lindelof and Lakaku, you know, the chosen ones signings, shouldn't get a game at fucking Stoke.

F me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Unacceptable in 2017 from the manager, his bench cronies ,subs , to the useless overpaid overhyped pricks who pulled the shirt on.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

It's not just injuries, we haven't played well away from home except for the weird game in Moscow.

Swansea was pretty shit until the 80th minute when they caved and our superior fitness told, Stoke was shit, Southampton was turgid, Benfica wasn't great, then obviously Liverpool and Huddersfield were shite.

The draw and loss have been coming. If you keep playing like we have away from home you're going to drop points, and we have done against one decent team in Liverpool and 2 hard workers in Huddersfield and Stoke.

It needs a total change of approach from Jose. Playing 2 up top against teams in the lower half of the table would be a start.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye Carrick int the answer. He can still pass the ball beautifully and pick players out. But he's old, and the game has changed a lot since his hey day. He's always been shit under pressure, so imagine what these high pressing teams like Liverpool and City would do to him, and then the hard workers like Huddersfield that don't let you settle.

He should be used for riff raff at home and cup games.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Ffs Zebs you're off on one
Lukaku has the best start to any striker at Utd in our history - and you say he couldn't play for Stoke !
Hahahahahaha

This place gone mad
2nd in the PL with a big injury list and you's are all kissing your knickers ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

You're solely looking at results Snoop, while others are looking at the performances. The crap performances away from home are the reason the last 2 results were coming. It's something that needs fixing.

Liverpool are better than the lower half of the table shite, but we played like cunts. And they're not even a top team, not this season. It's the worst team Klopp's had in 3 years. 3 wins in 9 ffs - if it carries on he'll be sacked by christmas.

So you aren't going to have anybody joining you in thinking this is one of the all time great United teams, not yet

By dec 10th we'll have played the top 6 so then we'll know how good we are. Tottenham at home and Chelsea away to come, then in dec it's Arsenal away, CL home game, then City at home.