Yeah, so the Board is fucked

Manchester United chat
Mumford
First Teamer

3 months ago

Yep this is annoying, trying to quote a post is impossible, 'too few characters error'

I can see now why people are getting frustrated and annoyed, and end up leaving
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Tbf when the Jose empire crumbles Harry will take the board with it in one monumental breakdown / meltdown, like on the deck of the Titanic, he'll keep playing the same tune "it's Gaal's fault" as the ship sinks

With Mickey sat there drooling, playing with his fire engine as the water bubbles up around him and he thinks it's bath time, the poor cunt
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

Yeah, I’d forgotten it was all Gaal’s fault. With all the money he fleeced us for you’d think he might would at least pay for the forum to get fixed...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

Did Gaal fleece us or just bore us?

ADM, fucked that

Rojo, normal transfer fee and fine when fit. Has balls.

Blind, cheap, people won’t remember him but does a job, squaddie

Shaw, finally getting his chance and looking the part

Romero, great back up

Herrera, tidy Spaniard, brilliant last year at 6, struggling to adapt back to 8 but no one called stupid buy.

Rashford, debut, free, looks like he will come really good

Martial, young, looks like a bargain in current market, personal issues but settling and scoring and has x factory

Lingard, proper debut, gets a run at 10 and looks like coming good

Fleeced? Champos league and an fa Cup, is that bad?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

Is the forum being fucked just a question of money?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

pretty sure their patreon backers cover at least the majority of their costs.

I assume Ed just can't be fucked with the forum after seeing what a pain in the arse it would be to fix.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
redzebs
Legend

3 months ago

It’s because the place is fool to the brim of childish remarks by grown keyboard warriors more interested in getting one over on each other than making a worthy contribution or opinion.

I was as guilty as the rest but this, in my eyes is s bit of a wake up call, I’m younger than a lot of members and I’m scundered st the fuckin state of this place, I wouldn’t blame ED if he just shut it all down and if arsed realised a more simplistic forum in the style of old (if possible) with mods willing to ban cunts (not a dog at all at Alf and Bri, they have been right and tried to stick to the day what you want idea that made the place different) who just constantly, constantly have digs and wind each other up instead of realising they’ve been chatting to these same people for years and everyone should bury the hatchet, some that reverting to childish name calling being told to fuck up or fuck off.

It really isn’t banter anymore, it’s just deliberately being an annoying prick.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

I have contacted Ed again today, will wait for his reply.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
bman2
Legend

2 months ago

Yeah maybe the best solution is to just create a new board. Doesn’t have to be fancy or sophisticated. I’m sure that’s still no small thing to do though.

But the fucking “conversation” in here also needs fixing. I’ve been in a few arguments myself in the past, and I’ve gone overboard once or twice, but the current bollocks is so fucking tedious and pointless. It’s gone well beyond any running arguments in the past and contributes absolutely nothing. Human beings impersonating spambots ffs. For me, it’s a much bigger impediment to conversation than the technical issues.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Hence why I posted the new topic.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour