Yeah, so the Board is fucked

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Agree on both, as well, it’s got worse technically eh the Spurs thread, 3 pages yet when I click into it there about 4 comments with context missing so clearly a load of comments missing plus two pages
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

9 months ago

Bman is right - the agro is starting to build up again and is once again getting in the way of talking about the football, which is supposed to be why we are all here...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

[quote="redzebs"]Agree on both, as well, it’s got worse technically eh the Spurs thread, 3 pages yet when I click into it there about 4 comments with context missing so clearly a load of comments missing plus two pages[/quote

not sure if this is the issue that you mean but I've found that, if you've been on page of a thread (on either PC or phone), you need to refresh that page manually to get anything posted after you last looked. might explain what you're experiencing there although, to be fair, I can hardly be bothered to post anything other than cheeky quips because it all just gets washed away by the "conversation", as bman puts it.

to be fair, I think the problems with that have been there for a LONG time... it's just that, now we can't quote properly, no one can keep context of who they're replying to.... which just makes the bullshit more pervasive and difficult to trawl through.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

Have to say although there are a couple of glitches the whole shmozzel works fine to me ,what do folks expect for cock all not forgetting the free time that's put in.
Robbo
Legend

9 months ago

Problem appears to be related to PHP not sure which PHP version is being used but maybe a downgrade to an earlier PHP version would help or check both PHP and forum software for compatability problems.

It is annoying you post a blank page with an error appears then some post again but the first post had been posted that is why there are so many double posts, best thing after posting and error message simply refresh then return to topic to see if post has been made.
-----------------------------------------------------