[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Yeah, so the Board is fucked - Page 2 - United Rant

Yeah, so the Board is fucked

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Robbo
Star Man

Re: Yeah, so the Board is fucked

Postby Robbo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:08 pm

And there was me wanting to blame Brian LOL
-----------------------------------------------------

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Ed, take a moment from selling jets to saudi arabia and fix the goddamn forum will you

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm

I thought it was fixed?
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm

uh okay, it's not...

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:12 pm

...anyone got a handle on when it's likely to be fixed??????????
...do the mods have any idea???????

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Nowt to do with me... I don't think Ed's that bothered...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 pm

...shame. Disappointing really.

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:23 pm

I think we should look at alternate options. We used to have our own forum before joining ed again, didn't we?
This forum could break even more anytime.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Got any suggestions dozer?

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Nope. We had an other board once. Alf might know

Return to “The Rant Forum”