[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs Tottenham - Page 11 - United Rant

vs Tottenham

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: vs Tottenham

Postby HARRY » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Our midfield is gash without Pogs Dog.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 pm

"Lol at the moans on here

Flukey assist lol

Flukey goal lol

Moan moan moan

Fuck me ....imagine we lost

Don't worry Sid et al...I'm sure we'll lose next week!

Jose Out ffs"

------------------------------------------------------

It's true... City win, but concede 2 fuckin boners to fuckin Westbrom, but it's all positive outlooks and "look at 'em go"... we beat a genuine competitor and it's nowt but fuckin misery...

But we were lucky yeah, cause Kane was out... and Pogba is just a fuckin passenger anyway...

We've not been very good the past couple weeks, that's true, but now we're actually seeing just how much Pogba means to our midfield... he's not just our most creative player, he's the closest we've come to replacing Scholes... he's not as good, but still, everything happens around him, he controls our play, our tempo, and is the centre of most of our attacking football... who gives a fuck what he did last year... this is this year, and this year he was one of the best players in the whole league till he went down...

Mourinho is just on a hiding to nothing with most of you lot... lose and he's shite, win and he's just lucky... and it's actually quite funny with some of you cunts... eh Knobby??? You couldn't get your face far enough up his arse, when he lost the job to Mopes... now it's all negativity and piss and misery...

Mourinho isn't doing anything that he hasn't always done... he's grinding out points, the best he can with what he's got... it's dire, shit football... we're second in the league, fighting, and winning, and competing... and the only team ahead of us, is clearly, by a long way, better than we are...

So... what's the problem?? because we're not top??? But we're not good enough to be top!!! The only way we win this league is if City fuck it all up!!!

What else??? You want better football??? Yeah, good luck with that...

Why not just get behind the very simple reality, that this is the best we've been for over 4 fuckin years... we're actually involved at the business end for a fuckin change, and who knows, maybe if we hang in there, and build on this, in another transfer window or 2, being competitive, and our reputation as the biggest club in the PL will attract more top players, and we'll catch City, with or without Mourinho...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:34 pm

That's a decent Rant Alf and clearly alcohol fuelled.

Wanna tell Harry all about it??
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Performance in the second half was good. I was afraid they’d comprehensively beat us to be honest, so I’m happy.

It’s away that we’re still not there yet, at home we look like a Jose title winning team.

Add Zlatan, Pogba, and Rojo to that lot and it starts to look better too.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:30 am

I’m sorry, I said if you want successs over style you’ll get it, but match day fans booing a record signing centre forward for being a lazy cunt.

Not on. By him, not the fans. I’m sorry but people save and save to watch United go at it like fuck, and they won’t take this shite for long.

I got no pleasure out of today, no excitement, no passion. So call me plastic, call me a top red or whatever but that scared shitless to touch the ball even though every player has done so in the past, fuck it. Oh it’s Spurs, yeah, I remember SAF sending team after team of hodgepodge against decent Spurs sides and having a go.

Point is, Spurs lost by not attacking more, we fouled a goal. They deserved a draw despite being the away team.

Though let’s be honest, $$$$$ aside, Lingard, Rashford and Martial are our best front three at the minute, but we’ll suffer Lakaku can’t win, trap, shoot, cross a ball because Jose won’t accept dropping him because he cost mega dough. Play the three younger players from the start.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:48 am

I thought Lukaku was good today. He wasn't getting the service but he did the most with what he had.

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:30 am

its not as much service,as attention. because we played 2 up,he got less attention from the defenders.
at times there were 4 around him at liverpool,if thats how mou wants to play in away games
due to facts about his lack of certain talents pointed out by others dont play him at all. he certainly doesn`t like it,the crowd dont,only the opposition defence do. play rashy and martial as attacking midfielders,this will bring there back-line near the center,and once bypassed in a sprint ,my moneys on us.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:00 am

Thought we showed some character in the second half. Still some weaknesses, but generally pleased we secured a result against a team who will be chasing us all the way for second place. Even if we were aided by Kane's absence.
As for Lukaku, you can either play to his strengths or work to reinvent his game. Jose seems to be doing the latter. Only time will tell if it will work, and on balance he's a good addition to the team. Fans booing him isn't going to turn him into another Drogba.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am

Hmmmmm did fans boo him ?! Really?! Lol

Mountains and mole hills
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:41 am

stick for joey just shows im the only unbiased one on here tbf, no joey or gaal agenda tbf, just motes

ive only given him stick for the same reason as those two, giving another clean slate to all the dross
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Return to “The Rant Forum”