vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

7 months ago

I thought Lukaku was good today. He wasn't getting the service but he did the most with what he had.
Davel
Legend

7 months ago

its not as much service,as attention. because we played 2 up,he got less attention from the defenders.
at times there were 4 around him at liverpool,if thats how mou wants to play in away games
due to facts about his lack of certain talents pointed out by others dont play him at all. he certainly doesn`t like it,the crowd dont,only the opposition defence do. play rashy and martial as attacking midfielders,this will bring there back-line near the center,and once bypassed in a sprint ,my moneys on us.
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

Thought we showed some character in the second half. Still some weaknesses, but generally pleased we secured a result against a team who will be chasing us all the way for second place. Even if we were aided by Kane's absence.
As for Lukaku, you can either play to his strengths or work to reinvent his game. Jose seems to be doing the latter. Only time will tell if it will work, and on balance he's a good addition to the team. Fans booing him isn't going to turn him into another Drogba.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Hmmmmm did fans boo him ?! Really?! Lol

Mountains and mole hills
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

stick for joey just shows im the only unbiased one on here tbf, no joey or gaal agenda tbf, just motes

ive only given him stick for the same reason as those two, giving another clean slate to all the dross
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

[quote="lkhmffsstopmovingabout"]stick for joey just shows im the only unbiased one on here tbf, no joey or gaal agenda tbf, just motes

ive only given him stick for the same reason as those two, giving another clean slate to all the dross[/quote

Do you think he'd rather be playing Young etc than his own new signings?!
Do you think he only wanted the 3 signings?

Obv Drivel thinks that....but I think it's fucking obvious he wanted more signings
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

"Hmmmmm did fans boo him ?! Really?! Lol

Mountains and mole hills"
To be honest snoops, I didn't spot it when I watched the game; just read about it after. As you say, probably mountains and molehills...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Snoop, come on

"You can't criticise Jose, he only got a measily 7 players and 350m in one and a quarter seasons"

Ffs
redzebs
Legend

7 months ago

Haha, Young was fuckin the best player ffs!!! I think Jose is happy with Young!!!

Bailey Lakaku Matic and Mickey T all Joses signings, all started.

DDG arguably best keeper in the world do can’t bitch about him.

He loves Rashford, loves Young and Tony V for work rate. There’s 8 fuckin players he had that he bought/likes.

The players are scared to touch the ball.

It’s fuckin shite, Lakaku feeding on scraps isn’t his fault, not being able to control, trap a ball, shoot, out muscle players half his size, keep posssesion, they are his fault.

He’s a fuckin donkey.

Let’s just be honest, he doesn’t suit long balls bar knocking one on to a in my opinion better player/prospect for his age.

He’s a shitehawk who scores against dross.

Come on lads, ffs. Yes we are missing Pogba but an attacking line up boring us to death, scared shitless of conceding and just hoofing the thing up and loosing possession hoping a big centre forward that doesn’t suit that style will maybe do something.

We’ll beat Benfica then park the bus AGAIN at the bridge.

It’s fuckin shite.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

Jose says ' some supporters ( well ) especially ones who don't come to OldTrafford ( or have been once) and others who comment when they haven't even watched the game ,know absolutely fuck all about football ,should stick to watching two men fighting ( 2107) or play on computer games'

And who am I to disagree with him ?