Legend

1 year ago

tbf its the foreign cunts who fund his big money dross signings
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

You can tell we're nearly half way through the project now that Jose is slagging the fans and feels he has to prove something to them

Rich managers and players will never understand fan resentment toward shite performances because spending 50-130 quid on a football match is fuck all to them

Fuck all footballers and managers tbf, absolute set of cunts the lot of em
Davel
Legend

1 year ago

Snoop you still harping on about his 3 signing that he wanted.If he wanted more he has to offload the dross (you can only have a 23 man squad) who did he get rid of besides rooney from this squad to makeway for the multitude of players he was after.
we can see many but alas your blinkered

players like young,smalling,jones,limpdick,felony,garlick,darmian, rojo,and even mata wouldn`t make the cut in a competetors teams starting line up. did he ditch em,no he signed new contracts with all.
and now he`s added to our squaddie list by 2 with micky mouse,lindelfuckoff,
thats 11 out of a 23 man squad who can`t command a starting place, well more than half because i refuse to name the unmentional 1. or about £90m a year wages. and when peeps make comments like young had a good game (compared to what ?) how bad another is playing,because its not how good the teams playing.you on the other hand are biased, mou can do no wrong,he`s already said he`s off to paris,but your sucking air from a different realm than most of us (in la la land) and buried your head in the sand, if he stood on the balcony at buck palace and said i`m off you would still say its the glazers fault, the 3 monkeys comes to mind.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Tbf was Lukaku actually booed by United fans?

I can't find anything anywhere that says he was. People on the Caf who were at the game said they didn't hear anything. I've seen a few mentions of fans groaning. But they groan at every player, like when they misplace a pass or shank a shot into row z. Groaning int booing.

I can't see them booing our top scorer, honestly can't, not while he's still banging them in.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was classic Jose deflection tactics. We're not talking about having less possession, less shots, less shots on target at home to a team missing their talisman, we're talking about this booing shite instead.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

He miscontrolled a ball at the side of the pitch after going missing for a while and yes that small section shouted at him and give him a bit of for fuck sake that’s shite come on Lakaku type abuse/motivation.

When Rashford got taking off instead of Lakaku there were definitely 100% boos, maybe that’s what he’s on about.

He needs booing if he’s going missing, getting caught off side, hitting cross stroke pass shite into the crowd, losing the ball, losing 50/50 challenges, sauntering.

Gary Neville got fuck sake came out at the time picking up on a bit of unrest from the fans when Lakaku didn’t bother chasing a ball he might not have got but Nev said, Rom, word of advice mate, at Old Trafford you need to chase lost causes and run yourself into the ground if you want to have a chance with the fans.

Zlatan banged in goals and didn’t get caught offside as much, he’s already a legend so he got slack but even people questioned him dandering the odd time,

Berbatov was skilful and clever enough that he didn’t need to run loads but the fans didn’t take to him.

It’s not a new thing, you need to come off that pitch fucked, literally having mentally and physically drained yourself, if you don’t, fans won’t back you.

That’s just the way it is.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Good review

Especially the big arojnd halfway thru talking about Ashley young

https://youtu.be/tR1hN0lNiBM
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Zebs, the Rashford sub... I thought fans were booing the fact our best attacker was going off, and that it was a like for like sub rather than a more attacking sub, aka leave Rash on and add Martial into the mix

Either way Jose is great at creating a storm in a teacup
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

He makes some good points about the midfield. I don't why Matic-Herrera is not working at all. Herrera's not a world beater, but he's looked like a decent hard working all rounder on plenty of previous occasions, with a good head for tactics.

Of course our game is never going to that pretty or controlling when we're playing three CMs that don't do much with the ball. I think he bought Lindelof because he can confidential play the ball and it leaves the possibility open for three at the back without really killing the side's footballing potential.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

What we have to realise is that although everything is far from perfect it is the fact that City are worryingly playing some incredible like the prem hasn't seen for a while. They treating the opposition like Utd did in the 90,s .Otherwise Utd have got off to a splendid start ( the debacle at Huddersfield aside)
Unfortunately Utd are not going to be able to match City's approach Jose doesn't have those players,hence the pragmatic let them have the ball and let them make the mistakes ( hopefully) risky business but it's worked for him, and not one for the blood pressure of the supporters.
I agree it doesn't look like he knows how to get the best out of Lukaku ,he did at least win several aerial duels on sat ,nearly scored and made the winner so you can't knock the lad for that, plus he's still bedding in ,De Bruyne,Sterling even Sane have been at the Emtyhad a few seasons now.
Pogba who got similar peters has been a bigger loss than everyone first though esp complicated by the injury to Fellani ,the sooner they are back the better.
The above 2 alongside Matic are a formidable 3some to face.Mikit is taking far too long to show his best form and I would sooner see Rashford in that place ,I agree with GNev that Martial never seems to playing 100% its up to Jose to unlock
You can forget Lindleov he's toast other than in the worthless or the CL deads.He has found it hard than most to settle,give the lad time.,otherwise if the defenders can stay fit for more than two weeks at a time ,Jose is comfortable with them esp protected by the 3 beasts in front.
The goal sat came from a long pass down the field by DDg not a hoof which got City a similar goal for D bruyne in the derby,it takes all sought,one of City's goals on sat was magnificent for the number of passes and I agree it's nice to see ( well) but it's with a lot of risk ,Utd got the same result with minimum passes,it takes all slights.
One last slight criticism is that I don't get the approach to set prices ,firstly corners If I was Jose I would fine any cunt who hit the first man at a set piece,second I get frustrated that they get under the ball and don't attack from a wider deeper position.Utd should getting more out of set prices or should if they have the 3 mentioned!Smalling,Rojo,Ibra attack the ball.
The complete fuck up at Huddersfield has spoilt an otherwise great start considering the injuries.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

So that’ll be what 11 players signed by then Harry?

I agree with the midfield but let’s face it, he loves Fellani, so there’s no point spending money on a bench warmer, let’s see how McItomney does and next season, if he hits a growth spurt, I’d bring Angle into the overall squad.

You can’t just sign a whole new fuckin team plus DDG ffs lol.

Zlatan
Pogba
Bailey
Lindelof
Matic
Mickey T
Lakaku

And he’s got DDG Valencia Rashford and Martial, I think giving Tuanzabe more game time and give Perriera and Fosu a chance at dm and am when the loans are up.

Do that and it’ll buy you loads of time
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.