senna
Legend

11 months ago

Wouldn't mind Özil in January.

Miki is fucking shit.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

11 months ago

Good result. Less than enthused about the performance. Rashford was poor, Lukaku poor, Miki terrible, Herrera poor. For a side that's been invested in so heavily, we really lack technique and coherence in possession. There's still plenty of dross in there - and much of it came at a heavy price. Defensively we look better but even allowing for injuries, I look at us and think we need a minimum of 4 quality players.
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

Lakaku flukes our with that assist, I mean fair play for that moment and hitting the post but fuck me, that cunt is about the weight and build of Joshua and he is the biggest pussy I’ve seen as a Utd no 9 in I can’t remember, first touch of a league 1 player. Fuckin hell, that was hard to watch.

Whole team is based on not conceding and sneaking one, players are scared shitless looking bar, like it or not, Young and Lingard are the only cunts that put in a shift were they aren’t shitting themselves, nobody wanted the ball after the first 10 minutes!

Goalkeeper long ball ftw, literally ftw.

Fair play for the crowd criticising Lakakus work rate, someone needs to insert boot there, lazy clumsy Big shitehawk,

I would honestly play Lingard behind Martial and Rashford. Seriously.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

City win away again. It'll be the negative away performances that kill our title chances.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

11 months ago

it's clear at this point that no matter who the mangrn is or who we sign or how much cash we waste there are a select group of gobshites who'll just never leave and always end up back in the funking side tbf

what is young (and bellendcia) doing on our wings in 2017 ffs
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

11 months ago

Lol at the moans on here

Flukey assist lol

Flukey goal lol

Moan moan moan

Fuck me ....imagine we lost

Don't worry Sid et al...I'm sure we'll lose next week!

Jose Out ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

"Lol at the moans on here

Flukey assist lol

Flukey goal lol

Moan moan moan

Fuck me ....imagine we lost

Don't worry Sid et al...I'm sure we'll lose next week!

Jose Out ffs"

------------------------------------------------------

It's true... City win, but concede 2 fuckin boners to fuckin Westbrom, but it's all positive outlooks and "look at 'em go"... we beat a genuine competitor and it's nowt but fuckin misery...

But we were lucky yeah, cause Kane was out... and Pogba is just a fuckin passenger anyway...

We've not been very good the past couple weeks, that's true, but now we're actually seeing just how much Pogba means to our midfield... he's not just our most creative player, he's the closest we've come to replacing Scholes... he's not as good, but still, everything happens around him, he controls our play, our tempo, and is the centre of most of our attacking football... who gives a fuck what he did last year... this is this year, and this year he was one of the best players in the whole league till he went down...

Mourinho is just on a hiding to nothing with most of you lot... lose and he's shite, win and he's just lucky... and it's actually quite funny with some of you cunts... eh Knobby??? You couldn't get your face far enough up his arse, when he lost the job to Mopes... now it's all negativity and piss and misery...

Mourinho isn't doing anything that he hasn't always done... he's grinding out points, the best he can with what he's got... it's dire, shit football... we're second in the league, fighting, and winning, and competing... and the only team ahead of us, is clearly, by a long way, better than we are...

So... what's the problem?? because we're not top??? But we're not good enough to be top!!! The only way we win this league is if City fuck it all up!!!

What else??? You want better football??? Yeah, good luck with that...

Why not just get behind the very simple reality, that this is the best we've been for over 4 fuckin years... we're actually involved at the business end for a fuckin change, and who knows, maybe if we hang in there, and build on this, in another transfer window or 2, being competitive, and our reputation as the biggest club in the PL will attract more top players, and we'll catch City, with or without Mourinho...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

Performance in the second half was good. I was afraid they’d comprehensively beat us to be honest, so I’m happy.

It’s away that we’re still not there yet, at home we look like a Jose title winning team.

Add Zlatan, Pogba, and Rojo to that lot and it starts to look better too.
redzebs
Legend

11 months ago

I’m sorry, I said if you want successs over style you’ll get it, but match day fans booing a record signing centre forward for being a lazy cunt.

Not on. By him, not the fans. I’m sorry but people save and save to watch United go at it like fuck, and they won’t take this shite for long.

I got no pleasure out of today, no excitement, no passion. So call me plastic, call me a top red or whatever but that scared shitless to touch the ball even though every player has done so in the past, fuck it. Oh it’s Spurs, yeah, I remember SAF sending team after team of hodgepodge against decent Spurs sides and having a go.

Point is, Spurs lost by not attacking more, we fouled a goal. They deserved a draw despite being the away team.

Though let’s be honest, $$$$$ aside, Lingard, Rashford and Martial are our best front three at the minute, but we’ll suffer Lakaku can’t win, trap, shoot, cross a ball because Jose won’t accept dropping him because he cost mega dough. Play the three younger players from the start.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.