vs Benfica

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Mourinho's still talking about Lukaku. I bet Rom just wants him to shut the fuck up now. He got groaned at at Everton, it's part and parcel.

Anyway, should be 3 points and a decent performance
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Oh ffs

Jose this , Jose that

Just start your Jose Out thread and be done
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Jose ain't stupid. I think he knows that many of the groans on Saturday were directed more at the frustration of Rashford going off when it was 0-0, rather than any real stick aimed at Lukaku. Suggestions that Lukaku IS getting stick are way overstated. I think Mourinho is:

a) Trying to deflect from recent criticism aimed HIS way
b) Subtly giving Lukaku a nudge whilst 'supporting' him at the same time.

As for this game, we're in a good position in the CL group; we should be able to have a real go for this one. Hopefully a performance and result that builds momentum.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Spot on, Ash. Didn't consider that he's also giving Rom a nudge though. Could be because Ibra's back soon as well, and the cunt won't be happy sitting on the bench.

Jose needs to manage the squad properly this week so we have key players fresh for Stamford Bridge on sunday.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

resting young for chelsea we are a fucking disgrace
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Big night for McTominay. Good luck to the kid
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

1 year ago

Technically, we're shit. Unless it's passes among the back four without pressure we can't string 4 or 5 passes together
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

no one watching expected him to score there one v one with time to think on his right foot

75m
Last edited by lkhmffsstopmovingabout on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I was in hospital, bag of shite, what's the first half been like? Is anybody even watching?
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Harry just actually fuck off,

The stiffs, two kids of our own McItomney and Tuanzabe, exciting kids are stiffs? Fuck giving youth a chance, just buy buy buy Big 6 footers aye, just fuck off everytfing the club has stood for.

Martial a stiff?? Play him at 9 for 4 or 5 games and I guarantee you you might enjoy it, Lakaku simple chip, nope do do do do do do do dittle do, nope.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.