Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: vs Benfica

Postby HARRY » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:53 am

Aaaahhh!!!. And relax!! :ymparty: 8-}
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:43 am

I am relaxed, you’re the wind up merchant who just gently abuses anyone who says anything critical about a manager who’s steadied the ship but is painful to watch. He’ll be 100% gone in a year or 18 months and that’s fine.

But stop making out he’s doing an amazing job with a shite squad. He bought 7 players and inherited DDG Rashford Tony V and proven players that when not being asked to track back as wide men like Mata are good footballers.

Two shots at 180 minutes against the dippers is not good enough. We aren’t winning the Prem or champions league because we simply don’t play the style of football needed in the modern game.

Tbf Fergie used to judge where a draw would do and was scarily good at predicting when we needed a shite to watch 1-0, but that’s Jose’s mantra in every single game.

And that’s fine, but he’s long enough in the tooth to know Uniteds history, to know the basics of what is required. But he’s stuck to what he knows, and if he wins trophies that’ll do for the money men and the sponsors but match day fans, a lot of them, are bored shitless. I was chatting to a lad going for his first game at OT, midweek against Moscow and my first reaction was, poor guy, that’s £300 you’ll not see again. And we might do em by a few but I certainly wouldn’t be paying it. I’ve held off and held off bringing my dad over because I want to take him to a good game. He’s a “let’s go watch them play Brighton because we will win and we’ll see goals” whereas I’ve always went to watch the dippers and City etc. because it’s a big game but could you imagine spending the cost of a holiday going to watch that Spurs game?

Thank fuck I instead binned that and for the same cost or less already got a 7 day festival ticket and a whopping apartment for Croatia next year. And if that makes me not a real fan then fine.

If the Glazers went tits up and we were midtable and didn’t have the best squad but still had a real go and it was exciting, Id be over in a flash, but I’m not spending stupid money on watching Newcastle park a bus opposit our bus and watch a totally forgettable first half in the hope we score in the second and they have to have a go and eventually we’ll fuck on Martial and Mata and Lingard and score another one or two because they are tiring and have to take risks.

Chelsea are in a bit of a melt down so we should go and get at them from the off but we’ll sit back for half an hour then think about hitting a long ball or two forward.

It’s the fact that with our squad, we should be able to play non defensive decent football, but we don’t, and that’s my problem.

I watched us v Charlton and Sunderland a good few years ago and it was O’Shea, Park, Fletcher etc etc, are you telling me this squad isn’t better and we still need more players?

It doesn’t compute, sorry. And I’m sorry for getting personal and calling you a cunt, if it was a jokey way I wouldn’t apologise but I meant it because your deflection and unwillingness to enter into a debate and just post like a 12 year old with a snotty nose and grubby fingers on his ma’s I pad grinds my gears. So I don’t think you’re a cunt. But I don’t think you’re being honest with yourself never mind the amount of posters that think we deserve better.

When people are watching every game and end up so bored they end up guessing if the latest sponsor on the hoardings is the new official tractor sponsor or an Asian tomato juice drink, somethings not right.

That’s just mine and a fair few others opinion.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:21 am

Never been a better time to beat Chelsea Zebs, other than in their Mourinho meltdowns

350m, decent defence, class attack, lets do it

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:44 am

"Looney Tunes", or "Merrie Melodies"???

Foghorn Leghorn, Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, Sylvester,... yep, they're all here...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:49 am

Martial upfront with Lakaku would even do me with Lingard behind and two in the middle, on merit.

Pogba and Matic behind and Young and Tony V as wing backs, and genuinely I would find space for Tuanzabe in a 3 at the back with Jones and Bailey.

What’s the point in perservering with Smalling, he’s alright but he’s not a kid and not fuckin captain material, like fuck me, Keane, Cantona, Ince, Bruce, Rio, Vidic, Law, Charlton........Smalling. Might as well give it to Fred the Red.

Tuanzabe needs integrated now, has he ever looked bad?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Return to “The Rant Forum”