vs Benfica

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: vs Benfica

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Yeh!! Lets get back to playing like the Brazil 1970 world cup team like Van Dross had us!! =))
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:49 pm

It may come as a surprise that a different approach to the game can be as interesting .Trouble is in the past 20 years or so kids have been brought up on goals,goals goals,if a game ends up 0-0 it's on last on MOTD the pundits ( most of them ) don't have the knowledge to explain the intricacies of defensive football,it's far easier to show a goal and say ' he ran ( or she for some on here) down the wing crossed header goal '
It looks like Jose has looked at his personnel post Injuries and decided that patience is the key ,it may suit some ,but it works ( apart Huddersfield) as results have proved,I will guarantee no match goer wants to lose no matter how Utd play.
Jose is creating the seige mentality again ,generally praised as a Fergie master trick when the trophies added up,he is probably as good a manager in the history of the game and although he ain't beyond a dig of so ,daily nay hourly questioning his capabilities is just stupid.
City aside they are doing what you would expect ,let's hope the bitters blow up like they did last season.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Vulgy's on the money. The "Cantona Kids" like Sid and Zee haven't known any different. Suggesting shite like Van Dross will bring us the next Class of 92. But he decimated it instead.
A footballing dinosaur who never had any respect of what the English premiere league was about.
A nightmare that had to be ended.

Put simply we was left a train wreck. But we all know that and no point going over it.

Joey (and I'm still amazed how he's done it) has us looking solid'ish at the back. Though I'm not convinced he himself is convinced in some of them. But they are. Centrally there's plenty of work to be done. Mikki's not cut it, and Mata and Herrera don't quite fit the bill if we are to get back among the big boys. Pogba will bring an extra dimension back and Lukky should get back on the goals train. He's been a huge miss and Lukaku more than most will have felt it. His supply had dried up. At least we are scoring goals without our main man.

Davel
Star Man

Postby Davel » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Or harry lucky cant score against decent defenders from better teams,
he was left such a nightmare from others you say

WHO THE FUCK DID HE GET RID OF THEN to end this nightmare.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Whot skool did yoo went!! :o) :ymparty:

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 pm

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Yeah our previously dependable 9 and 10 aren't scoring or creating much but the team defends really well. Gee I wonder how Jose's done it????

I'm content enough with how he's turning things around, it's a stable platform at least, but there's not exactly any mystery to it, is there?

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Well it was a mystery to everyone else including Van Dross. So much so it cost him his job.

But even with the money Joey has spent, it just goes to show the magnitude of the car crash that was left. And its still needs a couple of more hundred million to get us right.

Total rebuild.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:43 pm

We need 15 new players on top of the 7 we already have, 1.5bn, only then we can comment

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Sids lost it again.

Nurse!! Nurse!!

Return to “The Rant Forum”