Re: vs Benfica

Postby redzebs » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:55 am

Harry stop this where’s Zee shite ok??

Van Dross Van Dross Van Dross

FUCK OFF YOU SMARMY CUNT!

Did I wank over LVG??? When was this??

LVG, finish fourth after Moyes.

Next season, miss out on fourth on goal difference but win the FA Cup

Jose finish 6th but win the Euro League and League Cup. Also brought in Zlatan Pogba Mickey T and Bailey.

I’m sorry, we’ll Im not sorry actually, those stats are about the same.

LVGs football was shite, Jose’s football is shite.

Stop telling people they aren’t proper fans because they aren’t licking Jose’s hole and they want decent looking football.

That Spurs game was a good result, but a punt from a keeper to a knock on to an actual skillful player isn’t exactly edge of the seat stuff is it.

And your answer is another 6 or 7 players, fuck me.

Lakakus on just a bit of a drought is he yet Martial is Dross according to you.

You haven’t a fuckin clue, defensive football is shite, it’s not United, it’s not enjoyable, I watch every game and I enjoy the fuckin Carabo Cup more than thecleague because at least we’ll see a different team.

It’s called an opinion, you know, like the ones you ram down everyone’s throat.

I don’t want Jose out, I want him to take the most expensive squad ever with the worlds best keeper, Rashford, Tony V and his 7 own signings and the decent players that are left and play some football that doesn’t involve lumping it up to a chicken shit lump who doesn’t like that style of football to begin with.

Right? No agenda, no Van Dross, no Jose out shite.

But one personal gripe, he is a fuckin gurny, snidey grumpy fucker who will throw his toys out of the pram and he hasn’t earned the right to question if season ticket holders are “real Red Devil’s”. Who the fuck does he think he is?

He should be held to account because he earns so much money that the concept of fans foregoing other things in life to go and watch a team they’ve supported their whole lives means nothing to him. He expects the fans to constantly cheer Lakaku when he miscontroks a simple ball and takes offence when they groan.

And also Harry, stop saying three trophies you embarrassing cunt, it was two, if you count the charity shield then you’re clutching so many straws you could start a fuckin business, Harry’s Straws Ltd, come on down and get your intelligence insulted.

Then again, you’d have to give props to LVG for winning the fa cup, can’t have that can we.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:09 am

Harry Straws Ltd =)) =)) =))

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:18 am

Zebs nails it

That's exactly what I think

Is he part of my agenda too, like the Guardian, Sky etc?

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am

http://www.manutd.com/en/History/Trophy-Room.aspx

Take a breath and suck on that straw .

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:51 am

Not interested in what United have won, only what Jose FC has won

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:10 pm

tbf if were counting the shield then motes is the only utd manager to win a trophy in every season of his reign tbf, I'm fucking not having that tbf he was taking pictures of it with his dad ffs it's not a fucking trophy
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Harry and Snoop gave it loads about the League Cup being a major trophy last season. But now they can't be fucked with it. Not arsed. More bothered with the other cups. So we might have to revise that incredible treble we won last season, might not have been all it was cracked up to be, unbelievably.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:31 pm

:)) Nurse for Sid and Zee!! =)) =))
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:15 am

Fuckin auto correct see below
Last edited by redzebs on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:17 am

Class, nurse and emojis, stale crusty stale same schtick Harry, can’t have a reasonable debate so trots out same shite over and over, takes other ranters wanting Jose to do well but not finding it easy to accept this Van Dross shite when Jose inherited four at least top players young and old and bought 7 more and finished two and three places below LVG, counting a trophy only available because of LVG, watching shite football week after week but for some unknown reason Jose tax dodger cheeky cunt, fed up already looking manager who slags off fans who scrape enough money to go to games, but “hose pipe” is doing so much better.

I should think so after spunking £300 mill and Zlatan.

Harry, it must be nice to have a golf club membership, it must be nice to not worry about money,

I scraped together coin to take my dad to meet his hero Norman Whiteside and Paul McGrath, have a bev and a chat. He’ll remember it for the rest of his life. What the fuck are you doing apart from rimming Jose, you couldn’t give a fuck about the club, you’re a relic, and not in a good way.

You’re a fickle, sarcastic, boring cunt and you can fuck off.

Oh wait, say nurse nurse again and throw emojis in, that’ll excuse the fuckin shite football we are drip fed every week.

You should get a job driving the bus we’ll park at the bridge on Sunday whereas with Pogba rumoured to be fit we could play Martial at 9 and a three of Matic Pogba and the young McItomney and go for it with Rashford and Mata but we’ll have shite hawk Lakaku for 60 mins, well 90 probably and long balls to fuck.

You’ve painted yourself into a corner and instead of being a man and admitting you were wrong like I did about Matic and Pogba, you’ll act like a petulant child and settle for a 0-0 and call it brilliant against ANOTHER rival there for the taking but sure 180 minutes and two shots at Anfield was good wasn’t it.

Return to “The Rant Forum”