vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

350m spent, a year under Mourinho, it's time we closed the gap on the cunts and do more than just kick their best player

Roma beating em 3-0 shows they aren't the same team they were last season. Conte is just one hammering away from going back to Italy to see his family again.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Will Pogba play btw? Looks like he's been preparing for this game on insta
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

The press conference for this game was today because Jose's in court in spain on friday for being a rich cunt that doesn't pay his taxes

So no new news on Pogba, doubt he'll play tbh
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

We are going to do them.
Might only be one goal to nil, and might not be pretty, but I fancy we will do them.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

I’d be very happy with a cagey Jose 0-1 win.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Any sort of win would render the performance irrelevant. But we've only won once there in the last 15 years....

My fear is that we'll set up as we usually do for the these games, look toothless, eventually go 1-0 down and be unable to respond.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Thing is Chelsea clearly aren't the same team they were last season. And Conte can't be arsed. Pep has beaten him. So that plus ths fact we've 3 new players, and the 4 from last summer have settled - the chances of a win are much higher, surely. Or else what do you get for 350m these days.
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Fuck off Sod - you're becoming a parody of yourself now.
You completely trashed Ashley's post with snivelling anti-Jose shit. It's boring
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Bukkshigg Sloop, you know my name int Sod
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

how many positions will gashley play over the course of the game

3 for me tbf

the one he starts in, the one he's moved to when we concede and start half heartedly chasing and the one he ends up in when we sub off our best players cause the games gone
lkhm

hoofing