Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: vs Chelsea

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:05 pm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... at-chelsea

"I think Pogba is a big miss because of his confidence and arrogance. He takes the ball into tight areas, holds the ball, beats a man.

"Michael Carrick, too - he delivers those passes up to strikers, to the side of defenders, and I think those two players would have made a big difference."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... hey-did-it

Kante, Fabregas... midfield, midfield, midfield...

But never mind the stats, or a clueless gobshite like Neville... we've got the real experts right here on this forum... and they'll gladly tell you that Pogba would have made no difference, and in fact our midfield has plenty of talent... no, the real, and only reason we lost 1-0 to last years Champs, on their patch, where we've struggled to get points for over 10 fuckin years... is because Mourinho is a cunt!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm

including carrick there is laughable tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Yeah he would have died on his arse in that game. He couldn't handle Chelsea's press.

Carragher and Souness make some good points in the interview those quotes are taken from. Alf won't post them though.

All this "the midfield me shit" whose fault is that now, after 350m, 3 transfer windows

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:49 pm

At least Carrick would have knocked it up to Lukaku a few times. Probably a bit old for chasing after Fabregas and Bakayoko though. It's also dreadful playing three CBs if none of them are strong on the ball.

Chelsea and United's formations matched up with one another almost exactly, and in almost every match up the Chelsea player was better.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 pm

What about playing Carrick as a centreback?

Away from home when we park the bus he wouldn't have to do much running. He'd not get anywhere near the halfway line. Then we'd have someone who could play it out of defence.

Temporary fix like

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 pm

"including carrick there is laughable tbf"

He passes better than any of the other cunts on the pitch Sunday... that's something...

What's really laughable, is the fact Chelsea, with Fabregas, Kante, Hazard, Bakayoko, and Morata, could only put one past our shitty midfield, and our defence that so many here reckon is so bad!

Still, they got the 3 points... and that's all that matters, right???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:59 pm

"Yeah he would have died on his arse in that game. He couldn't handle Chelsea's press.

Carragher and Souness make some good points in the interview those quotes are taken from. Alf won't post them though.

All this "the midfield me shit" whose fault is that now, after 350m, 3 transfer windows"

Haha... that is priceless... so, one of our best passers, who would offer the kind of control, and possession that YOU want, would have been useless??? And while you complain about the money we spent, and our £90mill midfielder, who you don't rate was out with injury, and you think you've made a good point!

You've got no limits, do you Sid?

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:38 pm

"SHOCK HORROR!!"

Chelsea the premier league champions beat Manchester United 1-0 at Stamford bridge.

Coming up after the break, Rant asks... "Are the Samaritans under manned" ??

Stay with us. :-B
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:56 am

"What's really laughable, is the fact Chelsea, with Fabregas, Kante, Hazard, Bakayoko, and Morata, could only put one past our shitty midfield, and our defence that so many here reckon is so bad!"

Yeah I was thinking the same thing looking at the two sides' starting line ups. But there's no question that we were poor in possession of the ball. The back three mostly defended well, but none are confident on the ball, so that's a big handicap.

Return to “The Rant Forum”