vs Chelsea

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: vs Chelsea

Postby redzebs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Herrera hasn’t adapted to trying to be an 8 from being converted into a 6 last year.

I said before the game I’d play Tuanzabe instead of Smalling.

I’d play McItomney as well, what’s there to fuckin lose???

And I get accused of hating Jose and having an agenda and all this shit yet Fellani Lingard and anyone else is fair game but me slagging Lakaku is me hating Jose and hating Lakaku to fail.

It’s fucking ludicrous, he is fuckin SHITE, he isn’t getting great service but he’s a big Heskey 50p head cunt!

He literally has no first touch, why is not acceptable to say this??

Fuck me, what the fuck are our tactics?

What does Martial have to do to get a start upfront???

So frustrating, and it’ll be lol at Zebs, 2nd in the league, just need more players, flying in Europe, won a treble blah blah blah

Then it’ll be, we are only third, City have spent more, then we are still top four, then we are only 3 points off top four etc etc.

Fucking shite, every player looks scared shitless half the time.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Herrera gives his all, but what's he actually good at? Properly good. Nothing, really.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:42 pm

He was decent enough last year when he got changed to a dm, he seemed to be man marking Wacky Backy so Matic had their full midfield to deal with

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 pm

spanish barton
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Zebs, Lukaku is a lump but he didn't get any service tbf. Nobody found him. Nowt from the flanks, Rashford tried but wasn't on it, Mickey horrendous. In these big games he barely touches the ball.

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Lukaku is useless if he doesn't get the service. The ball was hoofed to him without any players near him. He'll struggle.
Lukaku is only useful when the team attacks. Yeah, you could say that about a lot of strikers, but Lukaku for the type of player he is, needs the service.

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:04 pm

we all knew what wed get from the cunt tbf, he'll get his goals agianst the riff raff but xfactory shite or being able to do shite on his own fucking no chcnace tbf, we signed him cause hes a big lump so assumed we could smash it up to him but he cant cope tbf, shite signing for me,

tbf if the next manager wants to play proper football were probably gonna have to take a loss on him tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Its getting painful for the Armenian now. Another absolutely awful performance. Joey probably should have started McTominay because Mikki looks done, gone, finished. And Herrera was busy doing nothing again. Yet again no creativity in the middle, no imagination.

You'd have to wonder how bad can it get when Southgate the England manager tells Smalling he's dropped. But that's about the size of it at the moment. Neville and Souey have just reiterated what ive been saying for weeks. We cant expect Rashford and Lukaku to fashion their own chances. Their service is practically none existent. Herrera is no David Silva, Modric or Vidal. And Mikki isn't even Djemba x 2.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:16 pm

It's not the end of the world, we're better than last season, but still not that good. We've no replacement for Pogba, that's clear.

The trouble is Jose is a two year man, and the club isn't going to keep spending money on players like it has been. So this coming summer is another big moment. It's fucking tragic to think that Pochettino is the manager Spurs turned to when we "gazumped" them on LVG. Couldn't make it up.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:22 pm

that’s my point Knobby, that’s all it is, because he’s big we hoof it to him but he’s an anomaly he needs balls played in front of him and support.

HE needs that. But I’m not hating on him, I’m just saying WE don’t need that, and I get slated all the time for this but a world record centre forward signing as he was at the time NEEDS to be able to produce something for nothing, when the odd time he gets th ball he has to hit the target or beat a few players or do something to change a game.

All I’ve heard on Mutv is apologist shite, oh yeah he hit the post against Spurs once, did he aye? Many goals does that get you? None? Fucking great. Oh he got an assist, aye our keeper hoofed it up the field and he headed it in the general direction of a better player.

Oh but bu but Spurs beat Madrid and Liverpool.

Spurs were off pace against us and were still the better team.

This new tactic as well of starting out playing for 10 mins Im assuming to try and score then sitting back and fucking up simple balls for 70 mins then throwing an x factory cunt on for 10 mins to try and score.

Is this a new type of football? We’ve had gengen and tiki taki and Sari and total football, what the fucks this called?

Wicky wacky? Because it makes no sense to me.

Return to “The Rant Forum”