vs Chelsea

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: vs Chelsea

Postby Sid » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Why did Jose sign Mickey? He doesn't want to be here. Last season his body language was a bit better, but this season it's fucking awful.

I can understand wanting the german player of the year in your team. But he has to want to move, to play in Jose's system, to live in england. And none of that looks to be the case.

It's looking like a horrendous fuck up that's costing us

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:35 pm

There’s a fair amount that I disagree with Sid on in football terms, but he’s right when he says that there’s much more wrong with us than 1 single thing.

We’ve spent fortunes over the last 5 years, but our only top drawer player is David De Gea. We’re still littered with soft defenders and look to have spent 30m on another this summer. Valenica has been a success in being converted to left back, but the fact that our best option at left back is Ashley Young – having had 4 years and spent in the region of 70m on Shaw, Blind and Rojo, is a joke.
In midfield we lack technical ability. There’s no cohesion – our only midfielder who can spot a pass is Pogba, who cost 80m and even he hasn’t been a rip roaring success. Miki and Herrera, 30m a piece – neither can control big games and neither excels at any one thing. Fellaini, another 30m player is a liability. Up front, our big money striker can control a football, and both Rashford and Martial lack any sort of consistency, and both are unable to really control a ball in tight spaces under pressure in big games – like Hazard does, for example.

We are better placed than we we’re 18 months ago, but fuck me there’s still a lot to do.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:35 pm

I can understand the signing. But he has never looked happy. Ive pointed out several times since he came that it is blindingly obvious he is intimidated by the physicality of the prem. He never wants to put his foot in and shits his pants receiving the ball with his back to play.

I can understand Mourinho's stance. He'll have noticed it all long ago and is probably trying to play him through it. But he seems to be going backwards at an alarming rate.

Seriously, he will be back at Dortmund next season. And Herrera is leading a charmed life too.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Fellaini - is Fellaini
Mata - too weak, too slow
Di Maria - cunt
Shaw - injuries etc, never going to make it
Herrera - nothing special
Rojo - looks alright, not top class
Blind - alright squaddie, weak and slow
Falcao - crock
Martial - bags of talent, hasn't delivered consistently yet
Schneiderlin - flopped
Depay - flopped
Schweinsteiger - waste of time
Pogba - excellent, but £100M
Mkhitaryan - hasn't delivered
Bailly - good
Ibra - slow, old, but good
Lukaku - flat track bully
Matic - excellent
Lindelof - not good so far

It's not great reading.

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:03 pm

I was quite vocal on my opinion when Mourinho was in the frame for the job... but since the moment he signed I’ve backed him. He inherited an absolute shit squad..BUT he must now proud his worth...it’s not just happening at the moment and it’s his job to fix it and quick. Due to the squad overhaul I can only give him ONE more summer window to sort this shit out then I’ll be first to attack the fucker.

Some of these players need to take a fucking serious look at themselves too, way too many average quality players who need to go. Jones and Smalling are nowhere near good enough and I’d be happy to never see the cunts in a United shirt again. We have to sort our defence out once and for all. A solid back four, picked week in week out.

Miki.. he needs to know, absolute shit house bottle job. I’ve been a huge critic of Fellani but at least the cunt tries and puts a shift in. I’m also thinking Lukaku is yet to prove his worth when it matters.

So depressing to see how quick Pep has assembled a style and squad... they look streets ahead!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:24 pm

^^ :ymapplause: ^^

I have no idea how Smalling and Jones are still with us. I was watching a Full Time Devils video on YouTube and one of the cunts on there was talking about Fellaini and Carrick as our plan B and Plan C respectively in the absence of Pogba. I mean, FFS.

We've spent all this money, yet we look worse on the eye than clubs that have spent less than us.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Lukaku had no touches in the Chelsea box in the entire game

Jose said "it's not a concern" in his post match interview

Once again we struggled to go from back to front away from home

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:01 pm

the footballs been shite for the eight years that our plan a has been to get it out to bellendcia tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Exactly. That's the calibre of clueless fuckwits that are out there. The CB's ( Cantona baby's) have never known lean spells. They happen. Sometimes things don't go as planned. Just ask a Dipper. The proof is there when they mention the likes of Carrick. He was done 5 years ago, so what is their justification? The harsh reality is this. Pep took over an already very decent outfit. Then threw £900 million at it. Joey took over a team on its knees. It clearly needed a total overhaul. He's not going to get that kind of money, so we are playing for the runner up trophy. And probably will be for many years to come unless he can ship out the passengers, the ones who just don't look up to it. Jones. Smalling. Darmian. Herrera. Mata. Felliani. Mikki. And the big problem with that is we don't have endless Arab cash, so how do we replace them?? In the mean time we have to try polishing turds.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Pep took over a team that was in an almost identical situation to us. We had the same points, they just pipped us on goal difference.

In the exact same amount of time, and for an extra 80m, Pep's made City the best team in the world right now

If it was purely about money spent like Jose's believers are trying to tell us it is, then if we spend another 80m, we'd be on a par with them

And that my friends is complete fucking horseshit. It's not all about money. We're being monstered by a better thought out philosophy, better tactics and better coaching.

Return to “The Rant Forum”