vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
senna
Legend

7 months ago

Pep already had the best player in the league in De Bryune before he joined.

He also already had one of the best forwards in Aguero and one of the best midfielders in David Silva.

City have bought a lot of quality meanwhile Utd have wasted so much money on average players.

But Mourinho is not gonna win the league as long as Pep is here.
Davel
Legend

7 months ago

we already have a team capable of taking on city and certainly have the beating of chelski and liverpool.
from our squad of 26, theres 14 players good enough to do the buisness .sad thing is we dont have a management team that can spot/pick this team from the pool they pick from.
yes we will suffer from when a player is injured or suspended as any1 of the 12 dross will and do weaken us substantially. and the manager picks 6 of these dross every week to feed his frenzy of not conceeding many,but alas 1 is enough to conceede as we dont have an attack.

my starting 11 would be DDG,AV,EB,Rojo,(jones as sub)Shaw(tuanzebe as sub)Pogs,Matic,now this clown hasn`t signed an attacking midfielder/pass-master So i would play Gomes there ahead of (Mata) with Martial,Lucky and Rashy my forward 3.
handing out contracts to the rest is killing us,sell them all,the wage bill alone would get us 3 more players,and sales of the dross will probally get another 3 more dont make excuses about distant managers mistakes,he has the final say on who plays (ask luke shaw).
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Senna, Hazard was the best player in the Prem when Pep arrived. De Bruyne was still the very good player we saw at Wolfsburg. Then Pep worked with him and made him the best player in the world, surpassing Hazard.

But yeah take your point about Silva and Aguero.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

You say I don't get to you and Rant doesn't get to you, but you clearly can't handle it if you resort to telling people to kill themselves. Now its aspergers. Well done. You're really struggling.

You're ready to run away for 3 months again aren't you. I can tell. The media is full of Sid's agenda and it's triggering you. Everybody's fed up with the shite football and bottlejob away games. You can't convince us we're going to play like Barca anymore or win the treble. All you have is to encourage people to kill themselves. You're done.

Now run away boy
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

You shouldn't need to resort to telling Sheesh to get a stool and that, Harry. This place affects you too much. Take a break. Come back after we've thrashed some shite riff raff.
danniitronix
Legend

7 months ago

José doesn’t help himself by chatting shit.

Gives Conte the big un by saying he’s inherited my players etc etc, yeah José was the one who nearly relegated Chelsea with the same players.

He’s also turned Lucuckoo into Heskey.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

:)) :)) :))

Now you've genuinely lost it
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Aye Dannii, he chats shit and it doesn't help his cause, like the fans who're getting fed up now - they would be more patient if he hadn't have said that shit about PSG

Now we have 2 weeks of uncertainty until we play again, with both sides leaking shit to the press to get their message across

It's the season 3 turmoil but in season 2
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... at-chelsea

"I think Pogba is a big miss because of his confidence and arrogance. He takes the ball into tight areas, holds the ball, beats a man.

"Michael Carrick, too - he delivers those passes up to strikers, to the side of defenders, and I think those two players would have made a big difference."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... hey-did-it

Kante, Fabregas... midfield, midfield, midfield...

But never mind the stats, or a clueless gobshite like Neville... we've got the real experts right here on this forum... and they'll gladly tell you that Pogba would have made no difference, and in fact our midfield has plenty of talent... no, the real, and only reason we lost 1-0 to last years Champs, on their patch, where we've struggled to get points for over 10 fuckin years... is because Mourinho is a cunt!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

including carrick there is laughable tbf
lkhm

hoofing