7 months ago

rafa
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Aye, Jose v Rafa is class, they genuinely hate each other

Newcastle are in the bottom half so we should actually attack them.

But Rafa has a good record against Jose. He's beaten him 4 times. Also how's this for a weird stat, Jose has never won at St James Park in 5 attempts. So the away game is going to be fun. Guaranteed fireworks.
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

Which game did either of them play in ?
redzebs
Legend

7 months ago

Didn’t Huddersfiekd win there last week, bad example for us to use I guess but weren’t they beaten at home by a lower team recently.

Surely even if it’s a drag it should be 3 points.

Is Pogback back.

Check his hair cut for clues, not even slagging, he gets a new one done depending on what he’s doing, so he’ll have a ball going into a net or something.

Honestly.

I liked the heart monitor one he did for that kids heart charity I think it was.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Pogba, Rojo and Ibra all fit for this one

Now we'll see which one gets dropped, Ibra or Lukaku, or which one gets shunted out wide
Davel
Legend

7 months ago

make or break time, i see rojo and pogs going straight back in, maybe only 60 mins or so each,and ibra coming on after 60 mins and scoring (wonder if lucky starts the next game after that) but in reality we will be 3 or 4 up by 60 mins with lucky having 2.
redzebs
Legend

7 months ago

Zlatan will take Mickey Ts place once fit, Matic dm, Pogba ahead interlinking with Zlatan, Pogba and Zlatan will finally realise Lakakus a big lump who needs balls in front of him and he’ll score easily enough.

Simples, Rashford and a n other will just cut in and feed Pogba and Zlatan.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

It's fucking tight in the top 6 now with every team bar Tottenham winning. We're third on goal difference with Spurs at the min, just 1 point above Burnley in 7th. So the pressure is on us to respond. A 4-0 hammering of Rafa would do it.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

De Gea, Val, Lindelof, Smalling, Young, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Martial & Lukaku

Subs: Romero, Herrera, Ibra, Lingard, Fellaini, Rojo, Shaw